Intro

*5 Months later*

Eliza finished putting a bandage on the little boy in front of her before standing up and brushing herself off. "There that should do it, just be careful next time, Okay?"

"Okay" the little boy said before asking "Do I get something for being brave?" Eliza giggled before getting a lollipop and giving it to him. "There you go, come back soon but not to soon okay?"

"Okay bye Ms. Schuyler"

"Bye" Eliza said while waving. Eliza walked out her office and closed the door and looked it before waving goodbye to everyone.

*One walk later*

Eliza opened the door to her house and was greeted with all of her friends standing there. She immediately hugged all of them before asking "What are you guys doing here?"

"We're here to find out the gender of the baby, duh" Samantha said giggling a bit

Eliza facepalmed before saying "Oh I totally forgot that was today"

Annabelle put her hand on Eliza's shoulder before saying "Eliza it's all right we planned everything"

"Thanks guys I don't know what I would do without all of y'all"

"You life wouldn't have been the same" Keira said smiling sweetly

"Truer words have never been spoken" Eliza said laughing a bit. And that's when Eliza was transported to somewhere else and when she opened her eyes she couldn't believe where she was....

Daughter_of_Zeus_24
fastpitchbatter
SamBam260
Prince_Of_Writing24
XxLunarMagicxX
HAMilton942
Hamilgirl12
Dream__Dork
_-AlexHamilton-_