Toss time

"It's ok Stu", Finny told me ." I know Cooky is on a high nowadays and I'm sure he will get normal soon".

I turned around and saw Finny smiling.

"It's not easy , once you get into something, it's difficult to get out of it.

If Cooky thinks I was telling bed time stories, he needs to visit a doctor! There's always something wrong with his brain, mind it !" I fumed up.

Finny patted my shoulder and I bit my bottom lip , nervously.

Just then , Cooky thundered out of the spare room and ran downstairs to the middle.

It sure was time for the toss. 

The rest of us looked down from the balcony as Cooky and the children's team captain Peter Bradley watched as Mike Atherton tossed the coin.

Peter won the toss .

" I...err ..choose to bowl first ",Peter decided .

I noticed tears falling from Cooky's eyes , not angry tears but sad tears.

He ran off upstairs , never caring about the cameras and the public .

He stood next to me.

" Broady, I'm sorry . I just remembered. I know Dr. Henriquez . I have been haunted by him  several times .  He lies a lot. There is no way he is going to come to this stadium ", Cooky explained .

I felt amazed. I put my arm around Cooky and  asked, " Is Finny going to.get another room. now?"

Finny smiled at us.