Morgs , Eoin Morgan

As soon as we had done training  that afternoon ,  Cooky announced that we will be going to the cinema, tonight . God , was I happy ? yes , finally a break from Rooty , Finny and training .

I went to my room and switched on the computer ,  I tried logging in on Facebook but it wasn't logging in . Silly me , I realised that I was continuously entering my twitter password .

I logged into my facebook and the first post I saw was :

Joe Root

Can't wait for the surprise team ! Finally back from training #exhausted

I scrolled down my facebook and eventually logged out . There was nothing amazing going on today at Facebook .

I switched off the computer and exited my room . 

Eoin Morgan was lying down on the floor near the stairs .

I shook him with my foot .''Exhausted ?" I asked .

''Well'', he replied ,getting up . ''Are you excited ''?

I nodded my head . Of course I was excited !

Morgs took me to his room , He didn't allow anyone in his room but today he was . How strange , I thought .

Eoin's room was filled with sand and on top of it sandcastles . There was a bed stuck in the corner  with a spiderman sheet on it . So this was the reason  he didn't allow anyone in his room .

''Broady ? Do you know Jade and Ben are spies"? Morgs asked .

''Yes'', I replied . Should I tell them about Finny and Rooty's breakup ? I guess not .

''So do you know about Finny and Broady's breakup ?" head asked.

''Yes , how do you know ?" I inquired .

''Jade and Ben told me '', Morgs replied .

I looked into the Irish batsman's eyes . 

''They  should  not spy '', I hissed .

''Why ? Cooky allowed them'', Morgs replied .

''Is Cooky mad ?"I snapped .

''No , Cooky just wants to know what's going wrong around us " , Morgs replied.

I was stunned.  I exited the room. At least , tonight was going to be  different .