Chapter One | Goodbye .

A/N: Early chapter installment, enjoy my 'ittle penguins <3 ^-^

Dedicated to im-a-stilinski for three amazing covers, which I will swap around. (One is the media) on the right)

Dedicated to CharlotteEverrett for amusing me throughout most of year 10 and hopefully, year 11 too. Thanks for everything Poop face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter One | Goodbye .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Jade”

“What?” I snapped harshly, my voice bouncing through the door.

“Please” She paused, her tone had changed, she was desperate now. She was begging. I listened intently, she could solve this with a few words. Three, to be precise.

“Don't go” She whimpered pathetically. I closed my eyes and took a long, calming breath. I forcefully zipped up the rucksack. Swinging the rucksack onto my shoulders and snatching up the plastic TESCO's bag from off the bed, I took one last look at the room. I used to call this My room, but it's a strangers place to me now. Some other girl who had the dreams of walking with the stars and the moon. I sighed, and left without a word.

Throwing the plastic bag out the window and I climbed awkwardly onto the out-sticking small roof below. The rucksack made it difficult to manoeuvre around but shifting it's weight onto the whole of my back, I jumped. The impact of the gravel hurt my knees and graised my palms. I swore under my breath and took a second to blow gently on the stinging skin. I licked them, saliva being a natural antibacterial solution, and they instantly felt less inflamed. Picking up the TESCO bag I took out my keys and unlocked my car. I popped the boot and slugged my rucksack and the TESCO bag into the dirty hole.

She’s going to realize you got out when you start the car

My subconscious chided, the guilt prickled in my belly and I glanced towards the window I had climbed out of.

I planned for this. I knew this was going to happen. But why do I suddenly feel that I've left something behind? I couldn't have, I made a check-list, it's all there. Quietly opening the drivers door I slid into the seat. My fingers shook as I tried to put the key in the ignition.But I twisted sharply and the car jerked to life. I took off the hand break, put it into gear, and reversed out the driveway quicker than I ever had before. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her run past the stair window, and for reasons I don't care to admit, I didn't accelerate until the door swung open and the terrified face of a middle aged woman flashed into view. For a second she looked at me, and I looked at her. She looked exhausted. She put up her hand and waved every so slightly, tears brimming in her eyes.