Chappy 3 The hokage faint's and I'm a mom?

He fainted I stared at him,then I stared at him some more,and thought to myself the hokage can faint?.He must have had a heart attack.......................................................................................................eh oh well I will just leave now,so I just walked out the and told one of the ANBU"Your hokage is in his office having a heart attack go help him"I said to him,and he looked at me like I was crazy,and ran to the hokage's office.Well I'm bored so I might as well go find Naruto and see what he is doing.

TIME SKIP

Well I found naruto,and he was being bullied by those same boys that bullied him before,but they ran away once they saw me,so I just went to naruto,so I could heal him."Hey Naruto I know that your parent's died when you were young,so I was wondering if you wanted me to adopt you since you live alone,and those kids bully you everyday I would love to take you in as my own,so you don't get hurt anymore"I asked him he looked pretty surprised."You mean it?"he asked me"Yes,of course I mean it"I told him then out of no were he hugged me,and started crying,so me being the caring person I am I comforted him.

After he was done crying we went to the hokage's office so I could figure out were I was going to stay.Once we got there I told naruto to wait for me outside,so he did,and I went inside"Hello hokage-sama do you remember me?"I asked him"How could I forget you Tenshi-sama,I think you will like the place were you will be staying,and I already know about Naruto the adoption papers just sign here,and here is the address to your new house"he said"Thank you hokage-sama,and please just call me Kana"I told him while signing the paper's"Only if you call me by my name Kana-chan"He teased"Alright Saru-kun"I teased back,and then I left to get naruto.

When I saw naruto he was asleep,so I picked him and whispered "Goodnight son"and he surprised me by whispering back saying"Goodnight mom"I smiled at that and then we left to our new home.

School is starting soon so I wont be able to update tomorrow,but I will update again soon