Chappy 2 I am god!

Hope you like the story,so far :)

So right now I am in konoha,yes I did already get past the guards at the gate's.Anyways right now I'm going to talk to the hokage about me staying int the leaf village I hope he say's yes,but when we were walking I saw a blonde headed boy with whiskers on his cheek being abused by a bunch of kids now even I know that's wrong,so me being me I had to go help him.

"Hey what do you think your doing?!!"I asked at them,and when they looked at me I noticed how pissed they looked since I interrupted them."And why should we tell you?!!"he yelled at me ok now that was the last straw I slapped him,I mean what a mean boy I should have a talk with his parents after I talk with the hokage."Because what your doing is wrong now run along and let me heal this boy"I told them while picking up the beaten boy,they surprised me by actually doing what I told them to do.When I saw a nearby bench I sat the boy on the bench,and I started to heal him"So my name is Kana what is your name?"I asked him"My name is naruto believe it?"I could'nt help but laugh at that."What's so funny?"he asked me"Nothing really,but don't worry I do believe it"I told him before I finished healing"Well I have to go,but I will see you later ok" "ok bye"he said.

So here I am right in front of the hokage office about to knock..........................yea I might as well just knock already*knock knock knock*"Come in"I heard a voice behind the door say.When I opened the door I saw a old man sitting behind a desk wearing the hokage uniform"Hello hokage-sama my name is Kana,and I was wondering if I could stay in your village,and become a ninja?"I asked politely"Of course you can,but first tell me who you really are".I thought about it for awhile and decided I could trust him"Very well but you must swear on your life you wont tell a soul"he nodded"I am Queen Kana Tenshi of the gods"as soon as I said that he...........