Tristan said "Come to the meeting sir ..."

Arturo said "I will meet you at the building."

Just then, suddenly a car pulled up. They started delivering news.

************************

Andreas was looking down from the helicopter. His mother was sitting next to him.

Andreas said "If I had a gun I would have killed him. Now that you are safe mother he can finally die." He then turned to Ambrogio who was riding the helicopter. "Where are you taking us? Not too far away I hope."

Ambrogio said "I am taking you to your uncle Francesco's tower to touch down. It is not too far away. I have sent word to your father about you..."

Andreas sighed "You could drop us off on the building opposite. On your building. I want to help my father."

Ambrogio said "I can't risk it. Your mother may sabotage the war."

Andreas objected "What do you mean?"

Anna said "Don't talk about what you don't understand."

Ambrogio said "Don't pretend Anna. Why did you not run away when you could? You knew he wouldn't spill the blood of anyone connected with a Rosario. The blood of Rosarios are precious. Your father and Antonio would have guaranteed his safety as hostages. Why didn't you leave when you could with the helicopter? Antonio told me everything once I brought him to safety..."

Andreas said "Uncle Ambrogio. You are upsetting my mother. Stop it. Right now."

Ambrogio said "Come On Anna. Explain why. Your son is old enough to understand."

Anna looked away.

Andreas said "That's enough uncle Ambrogio. My mother had given up. It's hard for you to imagine. You werent threatened. My mother was. You have never been abducted by a man twice your size and one hundred times your strength... My mother couldn't defend herself. It was a losing battle."

Ambrogio said "Your Mother has fought losing battles before. She never gave up. Ask your mother why she didn't fight hard enough."

Andreas turned to his mother "Ignore him mother."

Anna closed her eyes as she held her face in her hands.

Ambrogio said "It's guilt. Your mother loves him. Your mother loves Jackson."

Andreas turned sharply "Enough. My mother doesn't love him. There was no love in how my mother was looking at him. There was just fear. My mother loves my father..."

Ambrogio said "That's right. She loves your father. But she loves Jackson too. You have to know this kid. So you will understand if your father punishes your mother for not getting away knowing full well she could."

Andreas wanted to punch Ambrogio. But sadly he was behind the helicopter control seat and he was his saviour from the roof top. He said "Uncle Ambrogio. I don't believe you. I choose not to." He then looked at his mother "Please don't listen to him."

Anna took down her hands "It's true."

Andreas gasped "What? What's true?"

Anna said "I love your father. But I loved Jackson too. It is past tense. Jackson hurt me. But your father didn't. I married your father because I loved him."

Ambrogio said "But what about now? Do you have feelings for Jackson? I am pretty certain you do. It's best if your son hears it from you."

Anna looked away. She covered her mouth right her hands.