"Not to men like you." I heard a older man speak.

"There are no men like me." I could just see the smirk he gave.

"There are always men like you."

Whoever this is, he is a badass and brave.

We flew up so I could now see everyone kneeling down around loki.

"Look to your elder people. Let him be an example." Loki was about to execute him with his scepter as the light glows blue.

Oh no.

Just as the energy beam shoots out, hecking Captain America arrived, He dove in just in time and blocked the blast with his shield, knocking down Loki on his ass.

"Woo! That's my father right there."I exclaimed. Nat turned around and gave me a look that said be quiet.

I put my lips into a thin line. I hope he didn't hear that.

"You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing." Steve walked with his shield beside him.

"The soldier. A man out of time." Loki stood up.

"I'm not the one who's out of time." Steve gave a smug look towards Loki

above Cap, we arrived In the quinjet, Natasha pointed the machine towards Loki.

"Loki, drop the weapon and stand down." Natasha spoke through her headset.

Like greased lighting, Loki sent a blast of blue at the quinjet. Natasha maneuvered it out of the way just in time, giving Cap the time to throw his shield at Loki.

They both began to duke it out. Loki flung Cap to the ground. Cap then threw his shield, but Loki swatted it way. Cap, using all the moves of a boxer. Cap was then knocked down by Loki. Standing over him, Loki pointed the scepter's tip on Cap's helmet.

This is insane, this is the most excitement I've felt since waking up.

"Kneel."

"Not today!" Cap flipped and knocked Loki down with his leg. Loki then grabbed Cap and flipped him over.

"The guy's all over the place." Natasha had a focused look on her face.

I stood up and walked behind Nat's seat.

"Agent Romanoff, did you miss me?"

Suddenly, AC/DC's "Shoot to Thrill" overdriven the quinjet's speakers.

"This is my kind of music, great choice to whoever just spoke!" I started nodding to the music but Nat just rolled her eyes and looked the screen.

Both Cap and Loki looked up at the sky. Tony flew over in his Iron man suit and blasted Loki right back to the ground. Tony then touched down. He stood up and pulled out every piece of weaponry his suit had.

"Make your move, Reindeer Games." Tony said in his robotic tone through the mask. Loki put up his hands and surrendered. His armor then materialized away.

"Good move." All the weapons went back into his suit.

"Mr. Stark."

"Captain."

Steve walked up and put Loki in super strong hand cuffs and the quinjet landed.

Nat got up and opened the door. "Great fight boys." Nat nodded to Steve and Tony.

Tony walked on board and Steve pushed Loki and put him in a seat far from me.

"So, Child, What brings you on this fine flying contraption." Loki smirked at me.

"Adventure." I sat down and strapped myself in.

"Haven't had this much adventure since back then huh?" He stared at the ground.

I gulped, if he keeps talking Steve will find out. "I had plenty adventure in the uh" I thought.

"199- no uh... early 2000's" I nodded and leaned back.

"2002." Natasha said.

"Yeah I was born in 2002." I awkwardly laughed.

"You don't sound confident in that." Loki replied.

"That's enough questions" Tony snapped at Loki.

I guess Tony is keeping the secret too...