Book #7: Sweet Little Revenge

Book: Sweet Little Revenge

Category: Teen Fiction/Humor

Descripition:

After a summer full of diet food, beauty products and push ups Charlie Clarke is back and ready for some sweet little revenge.                                       ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●     ❝ You thought I liked you? No, you thought I loved you? How could I ever love a piece of crap like you, you disgust me, you were just a bet ❞    Charlie Clarke was an average american girl. She wasn't considered as a skinny girl or a fat girl; she was just average, she was natural; she hated to use make-up, she felt good about herself without it.  After getting her heart broken by the only guy she has ever have real feelings for and getting stabbed on the back by her supposedly best friend she decides to stop letting the world think of her as the sweet little Charlie. By the time its start of her senior year she has changed all about her appearance, and she is ready to have a little fun getting the revenge she deserves. This new year comes with much more than just some little sweet revenge, past secrets, new found feelings and new people are about to enter Charlie's life.  Is she ready for this? Find out in Sweet Little Revenge.

Author: @ani_pero

Shoutout: Ani, you make the most awesome books and here is one of them. This book (to me) is pretty much how reality should be or most of it. It inspires me! Love you!:)

If you love Teen Fiction you got to read this!:)