You Can't Do It

'Life is not easy, it always take us to different levels of joy and pain but even in all of our situations what really kept us altogether are prayers.' Angel came and stood beside dad. He gave a pat on her shoulders and then he closed his eyes, clutched his palms to pray. Angel is carefully seeing her dad. Seeing his sincerity she did exactly what he did. She closed her eyes and moved fingers around her tattoo at the side of her left arm below her pinky finger which says, "Adhure manzilon per tere kadam, meri aankhe tere nishan." Which means "Walk on the incomplete journey, my eyes is your sign". She started to speak to herself. Lord, at this moment I wanna say, what I really want to say is........ Help me. I need you to help me. Currently I don't like my life. This should not be the same when I reach to my new home. Amen. She opened her eyes.

"Okay, you're ready?"

"Paa..... What did you pray?"

"Me... I-I prayed to bring back Daisy to me but that's not possible, I know. I prayed that the rest of the life I am going to have with you, I should be able to make you happy. Make you successful enough to stand on your own feet and I shall be proud of what you are."

He smiles a pleasing smile. Little wrinkles form on the ends of his eyes. He leans in and places a small kiss on Angel's forehead. He pulls her cheek softly and turns out of the room. Angel felt really blessed to have a dad like him. A loving father, even in worse situations come his smile was still precious. In her life, the only family she now has is her dad. And she will never ever lose him. That's her promise.

"We are here!"

"This place is great."

"Wait until you see the rest of it." Her dad says.

Angel looks around the place seems like a quiet colony. Much cleaner than the earlier place she lived. The pickup truck came behind them and dad said the workers to bring down the stuff. His hair was all messy because of the road journey, but still, he looks adorable. Can't believe papa still looks so good. If I were his age I would seem like a 100 year's old boiled egg. He called Angel to follow her up the stairs of the apartment. All together there were 3 floors and a total of 5 flats. They reached the second floor. He stood at the door of a flat. He turned towards me. She couldn't keep herself not smile. She looks at him with full excitement. He opens the door wide.

"WOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!! This is Amazing."

"I am glad you like it."

"Like it? I love it. The living hall is two times bigger than we had before. Paa did it cost too much?"

"Why are you worrying about the cost? This belongs to us. I've worked hard to afford a good house, for years. For us."

The flat was great. Comfortable enough for them. The walls of the rooms were white and cream, there were some types of furniture too. She roams around the area, noticing every inch of the place.

"A family used to live here before. Because of some emergency, they needed to go to Canada. The owner of the house, Mr. Erik was a close acquaintance of mine. He sold me the house in half a price. These items of furniture are his. I don't know whether to call it luck or fate." Dad says.

Big cartons and bags filled in the living room, making Angel feel even crazier. Dad's phone rang a missed call. He checked his phone and realized he something left to do. He moved to Angel and said.

"The outside is so great and huh-"

"Angel I need to go now. And listen you need to decide which bedroom you like. Then drag your stuff in. okay?"

"There are 3 bedrooms so, does the third bedroom belongs to Ben?"

"That's actually a guest room. But if Benson changes its mind and comes back it will officially be his room." He said this and left.

Angel moves around the first bedroom its quite big and sweet. There is a bathroom with a bathtub. I always wanted a bathtub. I've decided. This is my bedroom! She left and went to the second bedroom. There is a wide balcony for this room. She slides open the transparent door and looks at the sky filled with grey clouds. Cold breeze touching her face. She stood leaning on the fence of black iron bars. So beautiful. I LOVE IT! She leans forward onto the fence to see the ground when she saw something that stunned her.

"What the-"

Just below her balcony is the first floor flat balcony. On the fence of the balcony sat a boy, his legs held the iron bars tightly; he clutched his fingers to the fence. He was leaning back to the empty air. It seems as if he is lying on the air. His eyes were closed, he is very fair, orange-brown but radiant hair (red head guy), long and wavy floating in the midst of the air. Altogether he is very handsome but dying. He had a tight grip on the fence so wouldn't fall but he will lose it at the right time. Yes, this is the time I have waited all time on. Everything is going to be an end for me and I will finally find peace. I don't have to wait any longer 10...9...8... He slowly unlatched his fingers and moved his arms slowly near his head. 7...6...5... He could feel the pressure and the pain in his legs but he didn't care. Gravity was pulling his body to itself. 4......3..............2... He opened his eyes to see the sky but saw a girl staring right at him. He never knew who she was, or where did she came from all he could see is the living concern on her beautiful face. He could keep on looking at her all day long. His head went down and down, his face turned red, heart started pounding loudly, his limbs can't bear the pain any longer. He started feeling dizzy. 3... 2... let go... Let go Cael. Let go yourself Cael. You have to die. You need to die. Cael. Cael you can. You can do it. She is no one. She is no one. No one. You can do it. You can do it. You can't do it, you can' do it. NO, I CAN'T DO IT! His heart pounding in his ears even faster. He put on a very high force on his back and moved his hands to hold on the fence again. He pushed himself up and fell on the floor of his balcony. His legs were sending a high amount of pain to his body. He couldn't move. He couldn't move at all.

###

VOTE.VOTE.VOTE.VOTE.VOTE.VOTE.VOTE.VOTE.VOTE.