Another Chapter Begins!!!

7 months later!!!

Well Im 7 months pregnant now!!!. I told Ray when i was a month along. He was happy when i told him. The smile on his face just never left. When i told him about my mom he got mad told me that i had to move in with him. My mom didnt like this idea so she called the cops and tried to throw him in jail for getting a minor pregnant. But it didnt work cuz she allowed it to happen. She tried to make me stay but instead i went to the courts and got emancipated. So now im a legal adult and can do whatever i want. Me and my mom havent talked since and i dont plan on it cuz she tried to put my child's father in prison. 

My mom ended up moving in with the dude she was seeing b4. I guess it didnt matter that he killed people or used a fake name. She tried to get Ky to go with her but he ended up staying with my nana and tata. As for TC. Well she lives with her mom. Crazy right? Well she finally got her life back on track and has a good job. So i know now that its okay for TC to live with her. Jordan still takes her every other weekend. And every weeked in between they go do family things. Camille and I are closer now and we dont talk to our mom. I go see Ky all the time just to make sure he's okay. And my tata is making him go to school. Ky has alot of respect for him so what he says goes. 

Dre had her a baby boy!!! His name is Antonne. Korey is such a good dad! He still hustles and all that bs but Ant is his pride and joy. Its so cute to see them as a little family. 

Time for the bad news. Ray is in jail. Turns out that some of Ray's boy's did something to the guy that raped me at the club. They tried to get Ray to snitch but he aint no damn snitch. My baby knows what he's doin. So they put him in jail for 4 months. I havent been able to visit at all because he had to send out visitation forms. He hasnt seen me since i was 4 months pregnant. I go to see him this weekend. And i cant wait to tell him what were having!!!