Hold Me Down . . ( Continued )

Its Not Letting Me Post The Parts Together So Here It Is Continued ..

She came out slamming shit .

" Lizette ! "

" What ! "

She snapped slamming the bathroom door closed .

" Slam some else ! "

" Or what ?! Just shut up . "

" Naw fuck that Lizette ! That shit chu pulled back there could've hurt the baby ! Fuck Leah ! My kid is more important ! "

" You really think I was gonna let that bitch hurt my baby ? This whole thing was your fault anyway ! "

I raised up

" How the fuck was that MY fault ?! "

She leaned against the dresser with her hand on her hip .

" What were yall doin in the bathroom Rashaun ? "

She asked in a calm tone . I paused .

" Yeah I seen that shit . I was coming back to check on yo ass and seen her follow you back there . Yall were in there for 15 minutes . You walk out in a hurry and I walk in to this bitch whiping her mouth talkin how your dick wadn't all that . Fuck is that about ? "

I chuckled shaking my head before getting up walking towards her . She leaned away from me muggin . She looked cute all mad . She wanna know what happen . Ill tell her .

" I don't find none of this shit funny . "

" You really think imma fuck somebody in the bathroom when you right outside the door ? Girl you know better than that . "

" I would hope you never would . "

" And I wouldn't . Baby I told you I'm done hurtin you . I know what I got . I'm not finna lie to you . I went back there cause I wasn't feelin good . You an I both know I can't handle liquor . She did come in tryna pull some shit but baby you got my word that I aint let none happen . Love yo stubborn ass to much fa dat . "

I said smirking pecking her lips then her nose making her blush and roll her eyes .

" You sexy as hell when you mad but if you pull that shit again we gone have some problems . "

I said on her lips taking her hands and putting them around my neck . She leaned back breaking the kiss looking up at me with her eyebrow raised .

" Don't even . I have my reasons . "

" I don't give a damn what reasons you got . You keep yo lil ass outta trouble . Fuck everybody else its us an the kids . That's all you needa be worried about . "

" Whatever . "

She said rolling her eyes .

" Keep rollin yo eyes Liz . "

I said licking my lips shaking my head .

" You makin alotta threats over there boy but all I hear is talk . "

I picked her up scaring her sitting her on the dresser standing between her legs .

" Don't get it twisted . Keepin it one hunnit over here . "

" Sorry baby all I'm hearin is talk . "

I leaned forward biting her neck making her gasp . I chuckled pecking it .

" Keep talkin shit girl I aint playin . "

" Don't talk about it . Be about it . "

She said chewing on her lips . She looked hella good right now and it had me feelin some type of way . I smirked leaning forward kissing her lips hungrily holding her thighs . She smiled into the kiss and I pulled away licking my lips .

" You know I love you right ? "

" Mhm . "

She rolled her eyes .

" Its like that ? "

She pulled me forward kissing me softly .

" You really love me ? "

" What chu think ? "

" Then make me food . "

I smacked my lips putting my head back .

" Man .. "

She pecked my jaw giggling .

" I like the way you fought for yo man tho . "

" What's mine is mine baby . "

She said softly before pecking my lips .

" Bring yo crazy ass on . "

I said walking away taking her hand leading her to the kitchen . We fight and argue but I love her too much to stay mad . I wasn't playin bout her stayin outta trouble . But I wasn't tryna fight . Plus a nigga was hungry too .

=====================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Story Ends Soon So If You Want A Third Book I Suggest You Leave Comments Of Your Thoughts . Don't Be A Silent Reader :)

COMMENT + VOTE + SHARE !!!