She dialed her phone again, and again, and again. But none of her calls were being answered.

"Damn it Son Chaeyoung!"

She put her phone in her pocket and enter the building that Chaeyoung frequently stay but when she got in, she didn't find any sight of the small bean but instead meet her friends. She comes closer to their table and students never failed to recognize her.

Dahyun and Tzuyu who was playing JYP Nation at the moment suddenly felt an unusual aura when Mina stops in front of their table.

They paused the game in unison and slowly turn their head up to the person in front of them.

Dahyun gasped upon recognizing the girl in front of them while Tzuyu was just giving her an innocent look since she's an exchange student and doesn't know about who Mina is.

"M-Mina sunbae-nim." Dahyun stutter as she stands up and bows at the older girl. "What can I help you sunbae?" She gulped again.

People were whispering in their places. They know that whoever Mina face to or talk to will received a punishment aside from the people that they know Mina is quite close with.

Dahyun is just a simple student with great talent. It's her first time to encounter Mina, she just heard her from other students on the campus and hearing her story about making someone suffer gives shiver down her spine.

She doesn't know why Mina is in front of them right now since she completely remembers every scenario of her days and she haven't bumped to Mina before so she was dying in curiosity and nervous.

She heard a tale that when Mina come to you will be the start of your hell life.

Mina looks at the nervous Dahyun and then to the innocent Tzuyu who seems fearless. She brings her attention back to Dahyun and crosses her arms.

"Where is Son Chaeyoung?"

"W-Who? Chaeyoungieyo?" Dahyun looks at Tzuyu in confusion of why Mina asking where their friend could be. Tzuyu nod, telling her just to answer. She shifts her eyes back to Mina.

"Chaeyoung is in the library Mina sunbae. S-She's teaching a friend in BA." She rubs her temple with her index finger when she felt that Mina's aura become darker.

"Friend, who?" Mina raise her brows as what she know Chaeyoung has only the two of them as her friends.

It's not a mystery anymore as to how Mina knows Dahyun and Tzuyu as Chaeyoung's friends. She's not Myoui Mina for nothing.

"Momo sunbae-nim, Hirai Momo..."

Mina closed her eyes and release a deep breath to hold her anger after hearing the name she doesn't want to hear and to the fact that Chaeyoung is with that person. She's completely annoyed right now.

She opens her eyes and looks at the two hoobae. "I have a business to do with you two. Follow me." with that, she made her way to the door.

Dahyun quickly grabbed her things and Tzuyu to follow Mina. She doesn't know what was going on but they have to follow Mina's words or not something sure not good will happen to them either Mina will bring them to the road of hell right now, she has to follow her no matter what.