𝕏𝕏𝕍𝕀𝕀𝕀

Start from the beginning

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Niklaus slowed his movements against her clit, dipping his fingers in between her folds to find her soaking wet and eager for him. He slid a finger inside of her, drawing it towards himself in a 'come hither' motion.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Wren's eyes rolled back, snapping closed as her mouth opened in a gasp. That was new. A second finger joined the first, making her rock her hips in a rythm as he brought her closer to completion.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Just when her body began to tense and tingles spread across her skin he stopped, leaving his fingers inside of her pulsing core.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Wren's eyes snapped open, shock on her face. There he was, staring down at her with a hint of the devil in his eyes. "Please don't stop." Her voice shook in desperation as she squeezed around his digits.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Klaus needed to be inside of her. Needed to feel her wrapped around him. He withdrew his fingers, deftly unbuckling his jeans and sliding them to the ground, freeing his rock hard member.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Oh darling, I don't intend to stop." He knelt down in between her legs on the bed, his hand returning to her pulsing clit to resume his previous menstrations. "I intend to make you mine."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Wren shivered as she felt him press against her entrance, pushing slowly into her. A slow, throaty moan tore from his throat as he sheathed himself inside of her. Fuck.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀He held onto the headboard to steady himself for a moment, looking down into her lustful gaze. He could've came right there, but he didn't intend to make their first night together go by that quickly.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Wren felt so full. Her legs moved up on the bed to rest against either side of his waist, toes curling into the bedsheets. She rolled her hips against him, begging him to move. Begging him for friction.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀He obliged, pulling halfway out before seating himself back inside of her fully with a low growl in his throat. He repeated the motion, closing his eyes as she moaned, feeling the weight of the sound washing over him like a tidal wave.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀This was it, he realized, this was completion. This was absolution. This was what it was like to be totally and completely joined with the one person with whom you have been made for.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀He never wanted to leave.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Quickly they found a rythm, rocking into each other with heavy breaths and damp skin.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Niklaus," Wren whispered as she felt that coil in her stomach, feeling her toes curl so hard they could've cramped.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"You're mine," he growled as he lifted her lower body off the bed, seating himself impossibly deeper into her. His thrusts grew harder, not that Wren had any complaints. "Say it."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'm-" Wren gasped as his fingers met her clit again, her muscles siezing with the added pleasure. Her mind went blank as she squeezed around him. So close. She was so close.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀He slowed, his free hand grabbing her face and making her look him in the eyes. "Say it." His command washed over her. His eyes were mostly golden.