YOUR PAST

There are many people who come into your life and many people who leave your life. Who comes and goes is not entirely dependent on you. You be nice to everyone and still people leave you. Not because you are bad, but because they couldn't handle your goodness. You have a little control over the fact who comes and goes.

Adjusting with the people entering and leaving your life makes you comfortable. When someone good comes in your life, your life changes to a happy side. When 'someone dear' leaves you, you become sad.

Then gradually you start accepting the fact and move ahead. You just want to move on and be happy with the one's present in your life instead of brooding over the ones who aren't present.

Somehow, it doesn't happen.

Sometimes the river of your life takes such a turn that you come back to the starting point- YOUR PAST. Life makes you face your past again and again.

But sometimes it so happens that , the person who left your life wants to again join in. You hesitate first , then you allow them. Now what happens is , you start fearing the sadness and pain the person has caused you. You mentally prepare yourself for their re-entry.

The person rather, has a different intention. They just want to play with you. They neither want to enter your life, nor do they want to leave. They just stand at the door of your life and obstruct the flowing traffic.

This neither allows other person to enter nor another to leave. You start getting confused. You don't know what to do next. You just sit there, rooted at the spot, thinking and wondering. You feel all the hopelessness. You feel stuck in the middle of nowhere.