The wizard

Adrian- the adorable three year old who aspires to be a wizard from middle earth is completely infatuated with anything he cant reach. The sky and empty cookie jar being examples (he doesn't know the jar is empty). His questions are never ending and his ears hear everything. Leading to his best spell being, "BEGONE THOT!!" He hails from Brazil. The wizards favorite color is purple but he loves the grey-blue sheet he wears as a cloak. His favorite animal is Gandalf. Ask him, he'll tell ya.

Zarya has only had Adrian in the family for ten months, not yet has he grown to see her as anymore than a stranger who is always at his new home. The poor three year old can't stand any of the girls and would much rather spend time with Big Z or RJ. Despite the first option not always being a safe one.

His wizardry was always a perk about him, having play fights all the time and only warming up to Zarya when she bestowed upon him the Cloak of Infinity. A.k.a. her favorite grey-blue sheet.

His cloak was cut and sewn from the finest of dollar store threads and drug behind him like the ends of a kings fur cape. Or a bridesmaid gown- the point is. He loves that sheet dearly and when Charlie handed off a plastic Halloween store trident, claiming it to be a magic staff,... ooh he was hooked.