20

Viktor took me out into the corridor, his hand still on my elbow. I pulled my eyebrows together and tugged myself from his grasp. I sucked in a harsh breathe when I saw his expression.

       It looked as if he was a hurt puppy being kicked. I softened my face a little after that.

          He sighed lightly and rubbed his face with his hand. While doing that I got a good chance to really look at him. His blood-red suit jacket thing, fit him just right, around every curve and angle.
   "I-". He let out a quick but loud breathe.
     "I'm. I'm sorry...       ...  I know I've messed up. Big time. And I'm a good for nothing person for what I put you through. It's just hard...". He was whispering by the end, but before he finished I interrupted him.
        "Yeah your right. Your a good for nothing piece of crap, but your my good for nothing piece of crap."

     He looked back up into my eyes. His were watery with small tears. I leaned in and put my small hand against his smooth check, and wiped his tears away.

      He then just took my hands in his and started muttering. I pulled a hand away and grabbed his chin, making him look at me. When we made eye contact my heart shattered.

     "Let's start over," I soothed. He nodded his head and took me in a bear hug. My face was bright red, and I could feel the heat rolling off of his face. He made a butterfly hurricane in my stomach.

    At this moment I knew. I knew that I fell. And I fell hard for him. So I said gently.

        "Did you ever love me?" He looked up once more and said back with a broken voice.
         "I've always loved you," that made tears come to my eyes and the butterflies increased in my abdomen.
         "Then why did you leave?"  There was so much hurt and loss in my voice. It sounded as if I would collapse there and never get up.
        "Because I loved you too much,"

——————————————————-
    Well I hope you love this new addition. Sorry it took so long to get out. Really sorry bout that. Any who I love you guys, and always keep fighting ❤️❤️❤️