Ponder

S: I'm ready.

Kris was waiting outside the bathroom of his home.Susie didn't tell him what she had. She walked out, catching the eyes of Kris. She wore a black button-up shirt, blue jeans(A darker shade of blue however), and her grey Converses.

K: Not too formal.

S: Yet not too much slack.

Toriel walked down the stairs.

T: Are we ready?

K: Ready.

S: Let's get it done.

The three walked out the door and started walking to the school. Families, groups of friends, and relatives all came to this.

T: I'm going to comfort Karen's parents. You two don't wander off.

K: With an event like this? I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Toriel walked over to Karen's parents. They looked distraught.

K: This is all my fault.

S: Don't say that. Please.

K: I got angry. I let out the truth and hurt them. If I predicted this..

Susie held Kris closer to her.

K: I..

S: Save your words.

They both heard quick footsteps behind them. They looked to see Noelle coming towards them.

N: Hey. Can I come with?

K: Knock yourself out.

Noelle joined with the two.

N: She really was a good person. Maybe a little harsh, but she sought out good.

K: And I fucked it up.

N: What?

S: Karen interrogated him and he got mad. Said a couple things. Her boy broke up with her and she hurt Kris.

K: And she dies the next day.

N: It wasn't your fault. She just slipped out of line.

S: Whoever killed her must be fucked in the head.

K: Somthing fucked them up in the brain. No more sanity.

S: And we know it's connected to you.

K: Whoever it is, I'll find them one day.

N: What would you do then?

K: I'm merciful. I can't kill them without reason. This is a damn good reason.

They both cocked their head to Kris. They never saw this side of him, nor would they wish to.

The ceremony went off peacefully. The men and women of the church came to say their part. The jocks especially said their goodbyes. After they said their last goodbyes, Kris slowly walked up to the casket. Karen's face usually lit up with the sun. Now, it was growing darker. Kris closed his eyes and prayed.

K: I know you can hear me. I know you can't forgive me, but I'm making a promise. No more will die by the person that ended your life. No more.

No more...

The crowd of people watched him as he whispered his words. Some looked at him with forgiveness. Others thought he's should be shot and killed.

For Kris, he didn't think forgiveness was an option anymore...