chapter 19

the next two days passed and no one in the host club had seen or even heard from Siyu and Shiro. they knew they weren't at the hospital but neither boys had shown up for school or any classes and no one was sure if the boys were intentionally avoiding them or if it was just a coincidence that neither had shown up for school. 

Tamaki was beyond worried and anxious, not happy with the way his last conversation with Siyu had went yet somewhat relieved by it as well. because Tamaki had gotten a small peek deeper into what the singer was really thinking, but not what he was feeling.

Kyoya had assured Tamaki that both Siyu and Shiro were fine, that they had warned the host club that they would be really busy with touring long before the kidnapping incident. Kyoya also mentioned that the next day was the physical exams, so the two really couldn't afford to miss school for a third day. but Tamaki still couldn't help be worried for Siyu.

"alright, tamaki. i have had enough of your anxiousness for one day and i think i speak for the other hosts as well. if i told you Siyu had a concert in a few hours in the performance arena a couple miles from the school, would you calm down?" Kyoya asked with irritation at the blond idiot currently sulking in the corner.

Tamaki immediately sprang up as if on a spring and his mood did a total 180.

"i promise! but we have to go to the concert to make sure my son is really okay!" Tamaki commanded, his voice more serious than he actually looked at the moment.

"fine. luckily, i saw where this was going and have already made arrangements to see the show. but you oh me for this one." Kyoya said with an evil look glinting off his glasses.

Tamaki didn't seem to notice, he seemed to go back to normal and began hosting his guests again like nothing happened which caused Kyoya to sigh in annoyance.

sometimes his friend was just too much to handle.

"by the way, just a warning to the rest of the hosts. Renge will also be there, as it turns out she is quite the fan of siyu's music and almost never misses a concert. apparently she was at the opening concert we went to but we didn't notice her." Kyoya said, earning loud groans from the twins who could be easily annoyed by the otaku's schemes.

"Kyoya, why do we have to go and deal with her when the boss is the one worried about his lover?" Hikarou asked.

Koaru and haruhi nearly burst out laughing, because now that they thought about it, Tamaki was painfully obvious about his feelings towards Siyu. the only two who seemed oblivious to it were both Tamaki and Siyu themselves. it was pretty entertaining to watch to say the least.

"2 reasons. 1. i know Tamaki will get depressed if we do not attend with him. 2. i know everyone in the club is trying to hide the fact that they are worried for Siyu as well so Tamaki doesn't become even more unbearable, and that you ll want to go to the concert as well." kyoya said, not glancing up from his black death note.

a small chill ran through everyone in fear of the shadow king, it was like he could read all their minds and it freaked most of them out. especially the members of the group who believed AB blood was completely evil and demonic.

"of all the blood types, why'd Kyoya have to have AB?" the twins asked quietly in union. 

"is there a problem with my blood type, twins?" Kyoya asked, an evil aura emitting from him as he slowly looked up at the two offenders. 

it seemed like the twins blew a fuse, because they melted to the floor with their souls flying away from their bodies and honey trying to catch them.

"I'll have you two know that honey and Siyu both have the same blood type as me. so do try to compose yourselves before the concert." Kyoya said with a smirk.

"wait, Siyu has AB blood? how do you know that?" Tamaki asked cautiously, slightly nervous of the fact that Siyu had Ab blood but thinking it explained a lot of things about the guy.

"well when he transferred to this school, i took a look at his medical records and dug up everything about him. it took a while to find his real name and his past since those were very well secured and hidden. by the way my search had gone, it was as if he disappeared into thin air a long time ago until i finally found his records. it was even harder since their wasn't much to find as far as school records since he quit school at a very young age and continued his schooling online  and home schooling. this would be his first school since he was a kid." Kyoya explained.

"do you know why he quit school?" Haruhi asked curiously.

"no, I'm afraid not. that information was never recorded. only Siyu would know the answer to that, or possibly Shiro who had never been to school before since he traveled so much as a kid. he was home schooled his whole life so this is his first school ever." Kyoya explained.

"why did he travel so much?" the twins asked.

"surely you two recognize the name? Shiro's parents are very famous designers, second only to the Hitachin family an are close business partners. Shiro is the second son of the Nakaji family but took off on his own at a young age. not much is known about him because of this and his whereabouts are almost completely unknown aside from touring with Siyu." Kyoya said.

"so where ever Siyu goes, Shiro follows. kind of like Honey and Mori." the twins said with a creepy grin spreading across their faces. 

"whatever you shady twins are planning, leave Siyu out of it!" Tamaki said sternly, surprising the twins in the process.

"I wonder, how would Shiro and the boss react if we were to kidnap Siyu for a day?" the twins asked each other in union, the same diabolical smile on their faces.

"i highly recommend you two don't do anything stupid. you both saw how badly Shiro reacted when Siyu was missing for less than an hour. as much as i would like to see what would happen to you both should you go through with this plan of yours, i believe Tamaki gave you a serious order as king of the host club. i suggest you obey him this one time." Kyoya said with an amused smirk on his face.

the twins glanced at Tamaki, who was glaring at the twins as if trying to set them on fire or melt them.

"boss, what are you doing?" the twins asked cautiously.

"trying to make your heads explode." tamaki said with a straight face, not breaking his concentration. 

the twins burst out laughing.

"alright, enough fooling around you three. i believe we have a concert to prepare for."

(sorry, this chapter is lame. i couldn't think of how to move the story along to where i wanted so this is the end result. but i totally know where i am going with this and the next chapter will be better, and a huge mile stone in the plot. probably.)