Chapter 2

A year without my mate. Without her knowing the truth. I was miserable but I keep on going knowing I had too. For her sake, my sake, my parents sake and the packs sake. I didn't want to run her off. I wanted her close to me. I missed her beautiful face. I know what your thinking.

Why when you barely spoke to her or seen her around before you found out she was you mate? That's the thing I still saw her around now I don't see her at all. She talked to her parents at least once a week. I knew this because they keep me informed. She thought I rejected her because I thought she wasn't pretty enough, small enough. That's far from the truth. They didn't tell her that though. They thought it was better if I told her the truth.

When she came back she had changed. A lot. Her black hair was now blonde. She was still short and now thin. A bangin body. She was now preppy looking. I spent weeks trying to get her to talk to me but she ignored me. Avoided me at every possible turn. So I got fed up and went to my dad. He made them come over to the pack house for a ahem 'dinner'. Me, I locked myself in his office until he locked her inside with me. Yeah take that!

"Well well well. My little mate has no way to run now does she?" I snicker turning in my seat as she keeps trying to open the door.

"What the hell do you want?" she snarls.

"To talk."

"I think we've talk enough."

"That's were your wrong. We got plenty to talk about."

"About what? How you rejected me because I don't fit into your popular jock lifestyle."

"I didn't reject for that reason."

"Oh what now that I'm not fat and ugly you want me?" I sigh heavily shaking my head.

"I still don't want you." yeah that came out bad. "Wait let me explain."

"Explain what? That your an asshole." I made her sit down to listen to me. I talked and told her everything. She also agreed but was still pissed that I rejected her. Understandable. I hurt her.

"Only if I get to date you too." I know it's going to come back and bite me in the ass but I stupidly agreed to it. I understand that she needed more time.

A year of thinking her mate rejected her because of her looks must of screwed her up in some way. So I agreed that she could date other guys. Just date, no boyfriends but as long as she dated me also. I'd show her that I loved her. I loved her then and I loved her now. But it all I guess you could say back fired. She'd only let me take her out once a month while she went thru guys left and right. Then she went an got a real boyfriend. Shoved him and every guy in my face.

This went on for a year. I kissed her ass. Apologized everyday for rejecting her. I let her have her boyfriend. I let her walk all over me. Everything revolved around her. Making her happy and getting her to forgive me, love me and trust me. If it made her happy I did it. I didn't date I did nothing but make her happy. Everybody thought I was nuts. I guess I was.

What mate would let his mate do this to him? Me apparently. She was being vindictive. There were days when she would see me at my locker and smirk. Then push her boyfriend against the wall and start sucking his face off. I felt it all. It hurt a lot. Considering she wouldn't let me as much as hold her hand. Never once did I complained about it. I deserved it. But it needed to end. We needed to stop this bullshit and just be together for good.

She had two years of dating, being pissed at me, having a life. It was time she got over it. To put on her big girl panties and deal with it. Yeah I get that I hurt her, rejected her but a year I can only take so much. Being walked on, cheated on. Enough was enough. Now she was just being hateful, vindictive. We need to settle this once and for all.

So I went to her room. Her parents moved into the pack house six months after she left. I knew she was with another guy. I got that burning in my stomach I got every time she kissed a guy. But I didn't expect what I saw. I opened the bedroom door and there they were. Both naked. They didn't even notice me. I faked cough and they jumped apart covering themselves.

"It's not what it looks like." she rushes out. I for some oddball reason I laugh. Hysterically. Lunatic laugh. I think I finally lost my mind. Really at that point I think I did. I was laughing so hysterically loud people started coming to see what was up.

When they saw her and him still in bed. To say the least they were shocked. I knew they haven't done it but they were getting ready to.

"Yeah it's not what it looks like." I laughed. "You were just playing hide and seek. Oh wait no ring around the posey. Yeah have fun." I laughed and walked out.

"Hey man you okay?" my best friend Jared asked.

"Yeah man great." I smiled.

"No your not. Come on man talk to me."

"There's nothing to talk about. I'm done."

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"It means I'm taking dad up on his offer." I chirp. He nods knowing what I'm talking about.

"I'm coming." I nod an okay.

I kinda figured he would considering he's my beta. We've known each other since birth our parents are best friends and his dad is beta. I go tell dad that I'm taking him up on his offer. He has been wanting me to do this for 3 years but I didn't want too. Then I met Harper and really didn't want to go. I wanted to wait for her to come back then I wanted to fix our relationship. Maybe take her with me.

But now I'm done trying to fix it. I was so pissed off that I need to make her feel what I've felt this last year. So I found the pack whore. That night I lost my virginity. I knew she felt it. I know I'm an ass but I just couldn't stop myself. I was angry and hurt.

The next morning me, Jared and my uncle Kevin got on a plane and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!