Falling apart or falling harder?

Hannah rushed in a hurry to go to school before it rains. There was lots of rumors saying that Mrs. G changed their seats. Hannah didn't believed it.

When they got to class, Hannah was devastated when she saw that they changed desks.
"I miss my old desk" Hannah said and kept saying that over and over again till math.
In math, Kayla helped Jason and Hannah shipped them. Hurting her heart but kept a smile on her face.

"Hey Jason give 1 glove to Hannah." Kayla said.
Jason gave Hannah his glove and later on before lunch gave her his other glove. When everyone saw Hannah with Jason's gloves, they immediately ship them.

They kept asking questions like," Are you guys dating?" Or, " Do you guys like each other?"
After lunch, Mrs G said," ok class your shirt order is finally here! I will pass out your t shirt, hoodie, whatever you ordered to you."

Some kids got the order and most kids didn't. Hannah was one of the kids who didn't get the order.

When she saw all her friends got the order and Jason, she felt sad.

" I'm lonely I didn't get a hoodie." Hannah said in desperate.

"Oh you want to wear mine after I check that it fits?" Betty said.

"Sure" Hannah replied

Jason came over and said," This doesn't fit me, wanna wear it."

"Nah I'm wearing Betty's" Hannah replied.

Jason felt sad cause he imagine Hannah looking cute with his hoodie on.

Hannah was still wearing Jason's gloves and when a guy name Donald came over and started to tease Hannah, Jason immediately came for the rescue.

"Hey leave her alone!" Jason yelled

"Oh you like her now huh!" Donald replied.
"No she's" and paused.

Jason and Hannah both blushed like they knew what Jason was about to say.

"OH OH YOU ALMOST CALLED HANNAH PRETTY!" Liza said.

"Nah I'm ugly, no one likes me." Hannah saying like her heart wasn't about to crack into a million pieces.

"No Hannah your.." Jason paused again.
"oohhhhhh" Liza, Donald, Betty and Kayla said.
It was 2:33 PM and they were leaving. Jason put away her things and told Hannah that he could keep his glove and she can give his glove back until Friday.

But when they were walking out, Hannah said,"Here." Giving Jason his gloves.
Jason said,"I'm sad now, you don't want my gloves."

That made Hannah feel bad so she wanted them back but Jason wouldn't want to give them back.