"I will never forgive your ass if we get kicked out of there." I shot angrily as I opened the door.

"Don't worry, we won't. Just act a little bit slutty and they will think we are the same age." She stated causing me to curse under my breath.

This was not going to be fun.

- - - - - - - /

I was actually wrong about this place. People welcomed us without problem and began joking and drinking with us. I had rarely seen such welcoming people with people they don't know. The alcohol was pretty cool although I didn't drink that much contrarily to Stephanie who completely lost herself in her drinks. She was having some fun with a guy when I decided to walk to the balcony to get some fresh air. I came across a few couples making out disgustingly before I finally reached the balcony. I leaned on the wall and looked outside, staring at the horizon.

"Hey." I heard a male's voice coming from behind me. I turned around to look at him and greeted with a slight smile not wanting to let him know that her was being disturbing as I wanted to be alone at the moment.

"You look like you are not at your place. I mean like you don't seem comfortable here." He said with what seemed to be a charming smile.

"You look like you should be at your place. I mean your house, away from here, from me." I snapped wanting him to go away.

"Maybe I feel like I'm at my place next to you." He stated.

"Maybe you would feel more at your place with my fist colliding with your face." I answered and his face fell at my words. He didn't add any other word as he just walked away. A proud smirk appeared on my face until I felt a hand slapping the back of my face. I turned around about to explode on someone and was met by Stephanie's angry face.

"He was cute, charming, and extremely hot! Why did you reject him?!" She shot.

"I have the right not to like someone." I mumbled as I looked down.

"Not when he is that cute!" She exclaimed causing me to sigh. "Honey tell me what's wrong." She said as she sympathetically rubbed my arm.

"I have someone else clouding my mind." I finally admitted.

"What?!" She yelled and smiled at the same time. "My baby is in love and I didn't know it?!" She added.

"I'm not in love." I countered. "I'm just very interested. She is amazing and so funny." I began dreamily.

"Tell me more." She sat as she climbed to sit on the balcony.

"She is smart, funny, weird but also very cute. She is also super shy but each time I talk to her she opens up to me slightly which I honestly love. Also she is one of the hottest girl I've ever seen and I just...I just want her to be mine." I answered as I leaned against the wall Steph was sitting on.