The truth

"What do you mean?" "I've heard a story about it. It should grant it's owner a wish. I tried sometimes since I was with you but it never worked. Maybe because I was dead at that time and you were it's owner. I wanted my memories back or my own body... Did you wish something?" "Y-yes..." "Did you wish to die?" Yami was worried. He didn't knew what happened since he left his Hikari. Maybe something awful has happened to him except the kidnapping? "No! Of course not! Life is hard but... What would happen to my family and my friends if I would die? I wished that... that I could see you one more time. I... You were a close friend to me and... I really missed you Yami." Yami smiled. "I missed you too Aibou. But you didn't have to come here." Yugi didn't reply. Tears were still rolling down his cheeks. "Don't cry Yugi. You're more beautiful when you're smiling." Yugi stopped immediately. It was silent again just a light sob broke this total silence while the younger one started blushing. "I can't deny it Yugi. You're beautiful to me no matter what you do." "I-I'm really... Is that the truth?" "Of course. Why should I lie?" "I don't know... but you never told me before..." "I'm sorry about that. I was afraid that you would think differently about me after it. When I realised that that wouldn't happen it was already to late. In that moment I knew I had to go... to leave you and I didn't want to hurt you even more." "You just hurted me because you went!" "I'm sorry Yugi. I had to..." "You had to leave me alone?! If I didn't have had my friends and grandpa I had followed you. I told you that I didn't wish for death but there was a time I did. Life without you is like hell! I loved you back then and I still do today! You broke my heart. You left me crying myself to sleep every night. I saw you everywhere. I thought I was going insane. I thougt and dreamed about you. Every time our friends started talking about you I started to cry. I wasn't able to duel for a long time. Something... YOU were missing!" Yugi had started crying again and stared at Yami. He was looking really sorry. "Yugi..." It was silent again. None of them tried to change that. After a while Yugis sobbing stopped. Yami kissed him shortly. "You're vanishing", he whispered. Yugi smiled lightly. "Maybe I just had to tell you the truth... Now I'm going home and have to wait for Kaiba. I don't know when he is coming... but he would never abandon his precious little brother." "Typical Kaiba huh?" Yugi nodded and smiled. His body was getting transparent. "Well.. Konosuke will beat me up again but now I finally have my inner peace. Fare well... or better: Rest in peace now", Yugi said kinda happy before he vanished. "I love you too Hikari...", the pharao muttered and went back to where he came from. He would find a way to go back to his little Aibou.

To be contiued...