A Trick

The next day after school, the boy was standing silently in front of the door way, waiting for Amy to get out. As Amy got out and saw him, he called her "Follow me, I will show you the way." He said with a deep voice, his green eyes were shining, with his pink lips smiling.

Amy somehow liked that boy even though they will fight and she does not know what is his name,"Can I ask you about your name?" Said Amy, as she followed him to a place that looked somehow like his house, "Why would you ask a boy about his name while you are going to fight?" He giggled, "I just wanna know" said Amy , "Derick." He said smiling face to face at Amy.

"Where are we, Derick?" Amy asked as they entered the place, "This is my house." He answered. "Is this where we are going to fight?" Amy said confused, Derick said nothing but just giggled in an evil way while locking the door. He took Amy to a room even though she did not want to go there, "How can we fight in here?" Said Amy in a mad voice, "Did you really think that I'm going to fight a little girl like you, at least not any other girl.. but just you." He giggled again, "Then what are we doing here?" Said Amy angrily, "I'm going to train you before fighting you, cuz I don't wanna hurt you." He softly said in Amy's ear as he pushed her to the wall.

Amy was scared that he would do something that is not good, and pushed him away from her. She ran out of the room but she could not find the way out of that house. As she was running in the house, she observed that she keeps going in circles, and that she is back to the room that Derick took her to. After running she finally found the door out, but it was locked, then she heard a familiar voice from behind, "Is this what you are looking for?" Amy turned around and saw Derick, he was just few inches behind her. Derick started getting closer to her as she is going further, "Don't be scared." Said Derick. Amy did not have anywhere else to go, so she stopped going further and let Derick get closer to her so she will see what he is going to do. "What do you want?" Said Amy, but Derick stayed silent and kept getting closer to her until there was no space between them.

As he was looking into her eyes, he then carried her between his arms and said "I want you to stay here with me for today." Amy hesitated for a while but then accepted. Then he put her down and held her hand, he was looking at her while smiling so cutely. Then he told her to go with him to The dining room that was in the other side of the wall beside them, she followed him to there, then he sat down on the couch and told Amy to sit beside him or near him. Amy was still scared but could not do anything else, so she sat down in there just as he told her to do.