First Day Of School.

After Selena and Amy worked for a week while waiting for the first day of school to come, it was finally just one day that is left for them and they were so excited more than any other time. So, they went home so early to take a shower and prepare their bags and everything they would need for the first day, they were scared, excited, and happy at the same time.

They went to sleep earlier than ever so they can be awake and so full of energy in the next day and so they will not sleep on the chair.

In the next day they woke up so early on the voice of their phones, it was a song that they both love so much for a Korean boy band called BTS. They woke up and went to change from pajamas to their school uniforms and then took their bags then directly went to their school, but this time they didn't take the bus. But instead, they went on their bicycles like other kids.

When they reached the school they were so surprised by how big was their new school, " Wow, look how big this school is Amy!" Said Selena surprised by everything around her, "I hope we don't get lost in here trying to find our class." Said Amy. When the bell rang they tried to find their class that the principal told them about when they went to see him the last time before school, and after searching for so long they finally found it.

They knocked the door and then opened it, and the teacher told them to enter. "Hey kids, listen you have two new students that will be with in this class for this year, please be good with them." Said the teacher to the students that were in sitting in the class, "Can you two introduce yourselves now?" The teacher said to Amy and Selena. Selena went first and said "Hello, my name is Selena and I'm from Korea. I hope we can be good friends, thank you." Then went Amy "Hi, I'm Amy and I'm from Korea too, I hope this year will be a nice year, thanks." Then the teacher told them to set on the two seats in the back beside each other, they went to set down, Amy sat on the chair beside the window and Selena beside her.

When the first class finished it was lunch time and they went to the cafeteria together to see what they can eat because they were so hungry. And after they finished eating they went to walk all around the school and see what is in there too, they went quickly before the next class can start.

After they walked for a really long time they decided to go back to the cafeteria, but in their way they suddenly saw Lorna getting bullied by some boys who looked bad, they decided to go and comfort her before the boys can hurt her. Amy went first and asked what is happening, then the boys smiled an evil smile and said "I think a little girl like you shouldn't get into fights like this if you don't wanna die on my hands this year." Amy looked at him with fearless eyes, "Oh my god, I'm so scared. Maybe you should fight with someone stronger than this girl, leave her and fight me" said Amy standing exactly in front of him.

He let go of Lorna and said "Well, if you wanna die then let's start the fight tomorrow after school, I will give you the location tomorrow." " ok I will be there"