Just Born

One day in the early morning, there was a little cute girl born, it was maybe 11:30 AM. But her family already has a lot of kids and they even hate babies. Mostly, all what they cared for was money and themselves, they never cared about any other human, not even their own family.

After that little girl was four years old, her family started to get bored. So after exactly one month they abandoned the little girl without even giving her a name. They gave to another family who didn't have more than one little kid that is just five years old.

That family was not from the same country as the little girl and her family, they were Japanese while the girl was Korean.

They took that little girl and called her Amy. Amy lived with them for five years and learned two languages, Japanese and Korean. She was happy with them even though she knew there is something wrong.

That family that Amy lived with also didn't like her because of the thing that when she was born she didn't cry like other babies but just kept smiling while they are hurting her to let her cry everyday, but she does not, even though she is bleeding very badly. Even the doctors were saying that this girl is different and there is something wrong in her, and that's why her family and other families were afraid of her.

After Amy has lived with them for five years, the family wanted to abandon her too because whenever they hurt her or let her bleed so badly she never cries. so, they were so scared that this girl may not even be a human, but another creature, they thought that she was a robot that had fake blood, and that her family abandoned her because of that same reason. But non of that was true.

They gave her to a new family that also was from a different country. So, that made her be living in three countries just in her childhood with three languages, but the problem in this family and the last family is that they have many enemies, and these enemies will start following the little girl because they can hurt her and have fun seeing blood without hearing a noisy voice from crying.

Amy was too smart and strong, she had strange tricks to protect herself from any attack. And because of that, she was not scared to face these enemies if she grew up and started being followed by danger.