"Thank you Sam, for sharing that. Alright our next question is for Jack."
Georgia said.

"Ooh ok."

"Jack, when you were born, why did you feel you wanted Castiel to be your father? And what are your thoughts on Lucifer?"

"Castiel.. he was there. He was there for my mother, and helped us on the journey to give me life and birth. I wish my mother was still here. But Castiel, he wanted to keep me safe, and still does. Lucifer was a bad man. I mean he took my angelic powers, making me weak and sick, though I'm still making it through. I hope Lucifer stays dead and doesn't come back."

"Thank you, Jack. I'm sorry for your loss of your mother." Georgia said, looking a bit sad at him. Jack smiled back.

"Ok, Dean. Our favorite big brother Winchester. This questions for you." Pixie said. Dean smiled, looking excited to be on the interview.

"What do you think of the Edlund's supernatural book series? Was it weird for you to find out about it, knowing your life is in a book for everyone to see?"

"Umm yeah it was pretty wacky." Dean laughed. "Sammy and I were really weirded out. But Edlund was a prophet of the lord, or now apparently he's been God this whole time. Still makes me confused why God would want to write a book about us but he can do what he wants. I didn't stop him from writing, I couldn't obviously either. I just let it go, and it took us on a little adventure, finding things about Lilith and stuff. But umm yeah. Pretty freaky still, heh." Dean picked up his burger and took a bite out of it.

"Haha, thanks Dean. And this next question goes to our favorite angel, Castiel." Moon said.

"Uh.. ok." Castiel gave us a little grin.

"What was it like saving Dean from hell? When you saved him, did you feel a connection with him.. like a deep connection?"

Castiel looked at Dean, and back at us, his eyes darting around.

"Umm.. finding Dean and raising him from perdition was a little scary, as it was my first time bringing someone back to Earth from hell. Demons were all over the place, tearing people apart. You could hear so many screams and cries for help, it was horrific, terrible. Uh.. after I saved Dean, we have been sharing a more .. profound bond than any other friendship I've had in the thousands of years I've been living. It's different, my relationship with Dean." Dean was looking at Castiel the whole time. He was so intrigued to what he was saying.

"So you guys have like.. a connection?" Fenia asked, smiling.

"Um, I mean, yes. I think we do. I did grip him tight and raise him from perdition after all. I touched his soul. He has a .. wonderful and beautiful soul."

"Hey uh I think this question has been going on for a bit too long now, huh?" Dean exclaimed, looking kinda worried that he or Castiel might say something he doesn't want others to hear.

We looked at Dean a bit confused. I looked at Castiel, and he was sweating. Angels sweat? I don't even know anymore. Everything's supernatural in this heck of a world.

"Castiel, would you say that you.. love Dean?" Kylee asked.

Dean shot a look at Castiel, his eyes with many mixed emotions. He looks scared, but full of love at the same time. Worry filled his eyes.

Castiel stopped to look at him. A tear fell from his eye. Angels cry now?!?? Ok. Anything can happen I guess now.

"Honestly.." Castiel looked full into Deans eyes, making direct eye contact, like he was looking into his soul. "I love you, Dean Winchester. From the first moment I saw you, I fell in love with you and your soul. You're beautiful. The most beautiful soul I've seen."

More tears started coming out of Castiel's eyes. It's like he forgot he was being interviewed. All of this was just coming out of his mouth and he clearly really meant everything he was saying.

"I dont know if you realize it ever, but I truly am deeply in love with you. These, what you humans call are emotions. These emotions I feel for you are so dramatic. Intense. They take over me. Every time I see you I swear I probably give you heart eyes without realizing it because you're beautiful. And-"

Castiel was cut off, when Dean leaned forward quickly into Castiel and pressed his lips against the angel. The hunters hand reached up to cup Castiel's face, as he deepened the kiss. Dean pulled away slowly, looking into Castiel's eyes.

"I love you too, Castiel."

They continued to stare at each other, Sam and Jack had a shocked look on their face, but somewhat happy at the same time. It's like they knew they loved each other and were relieved they finally admitted it.

"OH MY GOD!!!" We all started to squeal in excitement, probably making it awkward but it was just the cutest and best thing we've all even seen.

"Well I think we're gonna end the interview here, sorry for it being a little shorter than usual." Emily said, turning the recording device off.

"I think we'll leave you guys to it." I said, grinning so much my face hurt, but I didn't care.

"Thank you for being on our interview, do you mind if we post it?" Rose asked.

"Yeah, sure. Thank you." Sam said, letting out a little chuckle, still shocked from what just happened.

The hunter and angel continued to give each other heart eyes, and Dean grabbed Castiel's hand, holding it tight.

We all left, very excited from what just happened. They just admitted their love for each other!