"Look! He's not fighting back!" Danielle cries out.

She feels herself being pulled up from the ground, a man in suit holding her against him as he tries to drag her to a nearby SUV. Each step Danielle is forced to take, she feels her chest constrict once more, watching Bumblebee get farther away from her.

"Stop hurting him!" Danielle yells loudly.

Tears fall down her face, watching Bumblebee groan in pain. Bumblebee sees Danielle getting dragged away, and reaches his hand outwards towards her, a painful groan escaping through his processors. Men continue to ice him, making the pain almost excruciating for Bumblebee. Seeing his hand, Danielle snaps, elbowing the man holding her in the ribs, giving her enough time to escape his grip, sprinting towards Bumblebee.

"Bee!" Danielle yells out, using her momentum to push two men in hazmat suits away from Bumblebee. She notices ice forming on Bumblebee's right shoulder, his groans echoing in her eardrums. She notices Sam running in to join her, using one of the weapons to fire dry ice at a hazmat man. But, her heart stops, seeing a man tackle Sam from behind, finding him motionless after.

It felt as if the world around Danielle was in slow motion. Everyone around her was slowly running, men firing out dry ice slowly. Danielle moves her head around, finding her in normal motion, while everyone else was slow. Danielle feels heat rise in her chest, the pain in her throat unbearable. Danielle's knees give out, making her fall onto her side on the asphalt. Danielle screams in pain, holding herself in her arms in fetal position, feeling heat engulf her all over her body.

Her eyes faintly open, finding Bumblebee stare at her 20 feet away, his blue eyes the only thing visible in her line of vision.

"Bee..." Danielle whimpers, before shutting her eyes, another scream eliciting out of her.

Danielle's eardrums were shot out, making her deaf to everything around her. Her sense of touch was enhanced, feeling everything around her, from her nails scratching at her arms in pain, to the tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Is this the feeling?" Danielle thinks to herself, emitting another scream of pain, "Is this the feeling of dying?"

She doesn't realize the severity of her pain until she forces herself to open her eyes, to try to see the people around her. Her vision is blurry, but slowly comes into focus, the first people she sees is Sam and Mikaela. Squinting her eyes, she sees Mikaela mouth something to Sam, pointing over at Danielle. Danielle feels herself blink, starting to gain her senses slightly back, her strength back. Danielle uses her hands to push her upper body off of the ground. She shakes her head, looking down at her hands.

Except her hands weren't exactly her hands. Instead of her regular tanned hands, her hands and forearms were a painted white, with engravings on her forearms and hands, as if the engravings would where the crease of her actual arms would be. Her fingernails are gone, but yet, she still feels her fingertips, the nerves still in place.

Seeing her hands Danielle gives a shriek of horror, losing her balance, falling on her back. She gives a slight groan, feeling her head hit the concrete underneath her. She pulls herself up from the ground and notices water by the creek beside her. She crawls over to the water, carefully placing her different colored hands on the ground right beside the water. She groans, feeling her body sore, and looks over at the water, finding herself thirsty. From the reflection of the moonlight, Danielle can see herself from the surface of the water.

Seeing herself, Danielle shrieks, pulling herself away from the water.

Her face wasn't the same. Her body wasn't the same. Danielle looks over, seeing everyone from earlier looking over at her, herself noticing looks of fear.

"W-What's going on?" Danielle mumbles, her own ears finding her voice slightly processed, reminding her of when people stand in front of a working fan, their voice slightly altered, "What's happening?"

Danielle glances down at herself, seeing her entire body altered. She was no longer wearing her clothes, instead, her body was a mix of colors between white and dark blue, with different layers of metal all over her, more metal around her chest area, giving the look of her having breasts. She feels like she was in a bodysuit, finding everything constricting and tight. But yet, Danielle didn't feel uncomfortable. She looks further down, seeing her legs being sorted with boot-like armor, with the range of colors of white, neon blue and dark blue. She feels normal, but slightly...energized.