CHAPTER 4

The next morning I woke up in a strange room it was bigger then my other one.I walked into my bathroom.I didn't know I had my own bathroom that's nice.I needed to take a shower I felt dirty, well I am fifteen so I need to take a shower everyday.

----------------

After I was done with my shower I got dressed into a tank top and short blue skirt and blue tights.I tried to find my way to the kitchen.This place is huge ' can't find your way? go down the hall and take a right then you'll reach the kitchen' I did as the voice said  I went down the hall and turned right I finally got to the kitchen " morning" someone said as I walked into the kitchen.I stopped when I heard her voice and I turned to face her "morning,I don't mean to be rude but who the heck are you?" I saw others with her " oh sorry I'm m'gan this is Robin,Aqualad,Artemis,Kidflash,and superboy.What's your name?"

"Clara,.are you guys kidnapper?" Stupid question I know but still.

"No we're heroes and we had no idea that you were coming"

"Then why did you direct me to the kitchen?"

"Oh that well superboy herd your door open and told me that you were here."

"Okay cool um, so if you guys are heroes then who is your super parents?" This time Robin spoke up "well not all of us have super parents but I was the sidekick of Batman,Aqualad was Aquaman's sidekick,Kidflash was Flash's  sidekick,M'gan is Martian man hunter's nice,Artamis took over for speedy as Green arrow's sidekick,and superboy well" he looked at superboy and let superboy talk "I'm Superman's clone" he said with no emotion at all,M'gan spoke again "so who's your super parent?"I bit my lip,should I tell them?,they seem to be honest."I-I'm Superman's daughter." I said and looked at superboy he stood up and looked at me with wide eyes,I  gave him a small smile " you're Superman's clone to" he said I shook my head " no I'm not I'm his biological daughter." I said  "wow it looks like we have siblings here" M'gan said she was right I am superboy's step sister. How come dad didn't tell me?