PART: 5

///////////////

"NO!" y/n woke up covered in heavy sweat. She's shaking....fear filled in her eyes. She look around her and realise she's in her room and she was dreaming. Dream? No it's a nightmare....the worst nightmare in her life.

She drink water to calm her down and notice its still dark outside. She turn on her phn and it's only 2:38 am ... she sigh and gets up from bed coz its clear sleep will not going to embrace her tonight but the truth is she is afraid to sleep again what if she again dream that dream.

she goes  near the window and look at the sky..." I'm the one who should go than y...." .

She again started going school but nobody actually cares she come or not  ... or its just she who think this.... who knows...

It is lunch break ....everyone gone  cafeteria hall to eat but she still sitting in her seat .... lost in her thought when few boys and a girl came in the class room.

" well well well look.... who we have here..." one boy said and other gasp and made a fake surprise expression.

Y/n started a bit hearing sudden voice.  She look at them and goes froze .....'y they again? What they want?' Lots of questions going on in her head.

" ... that day we didn't able to talk that much coz of ..uk.... so today we arranged a welcome party for u.... after all u came back after  long ... u totally deserve one...right guys?" He said while coming close to her and other boys agreed with him like how a loyal dog listen his owners every word.

"Mark ..... uk it's our last yr...what if..." that girl cut off by mark word... " did I said u to interrupt me....no right?"
That other girl goes silent....

" aww.. see my baby how much love me~...she listen my every words ~ I'm so happy to u ... my ana baby deserve a reward right?... that's y I'm giving u to take her where we prepare her welcome party "... mark said while caressing ana's cheek.

"But" ana about say something but cut off by mark again " r u going to say no me?.... I'm sure u don't want to..right? And ah don't forget to cover her eyes while u take her in that place...... after all it's a surprise party..".

Y/n listening their conversation with an unknown fear. Her mind is filled with questions..'what they want?.. what r they planning?... what party?' And lot.

Ana slowly approaches infront of y/n and blind fold her with her scarf.
"W-what..what r u doing..... I..  I don't want to g-go ..anywhere.... I stayed away... then y u d-doing this... ?" y/n said in shaky voice while trying to remove the blind fold but ana stop her and said "do another favour and just stay quiet ".

" r u.....going to bully me...now....with him ana..." her voice came out almost in whispering way while eyes getting teary.

* y/n pov *

I don't know where I am now ... but I'm sure I'm inside school. I just can say we came somewhere upstair..maybe in another room. I can't see anything coz I'm still blindfolded...

I can feel cold breeze...is all window open in this room? My thoughts cut off when mark spoke out..." I myself choose this place for u... u r going to love this place....its decorated with so much old memories...so natural...".

I get more confused .....filled with old memories?... suddenly I felt someone removing my blindfold.... and it's ana.

After she removed that scarf I opened my eyes slowly ....
"!!!"...