PART-3

Third person pov:

"Ok class silent!!!.......we have a new student.......come in". Teacher said and whole class start wispering. Y/n slowly walk in with her head down.She afraid to look up ......it was like some unknown fear controlling her. She bow at the teacher. "Plz introduce yourself " teacher told her. She become more nervous......

Y/n introduce herself looking down ....

" H-hello...... I'm y/n...... N-nice to m-meet you all. Teacher understand how nervous y/n was that's why she told her to sit "mmm.... okay....u can sit now". Y/n look around to find a empty sit where she can sit all alone. She found only two chair at back of the class. She choose the window side chair and sat there.

Y/N POV:

I found two chair at back of the class and I'm quite happy that I'm going to sit at back of the class cause on one going to stare at me from my back.
I sat there..... I look outside and take a deep breath but suddenly a scene came into my mind .......
a scene that happened a few minutes ago....................

~~~~FLASH BACK~~~~

"Hello ........ y/n"~~

I'm so scared to look back cause this voice sound so familiar. I turn to see who was calling me. But..........
I froze in my place when I saw a boy and a girl standing in front of me.
My ........... Nightmare........

"Nice to see you............ again "
That boy said with a smirk on his face. The girl who standing beside that boy looking at me with no emotion....... it's hurt to see her like this now. I looking at her with my teary eyes .........
it's really hurts.......

Few seconds later that boy wisper something to that girl and then that boy left. I still stand there.....unable to move. That girl came to me and said

" Don't try to talk me............Just pretend we never meet before and don't know each other.......... and one more thing this is for ur own good................ stay away from me"

with that she also left. I was looking at her back while she leaving.....
Only tears rolling down .....
I thought u feel sorry after what u did ... and u give me a tight hug after see me here again like our old time.....
But I was wrong.......... my Best friend.

~~~~END OF FLASH BACK~~~~

while thinking all of this I didn't realise that I was crying silently. 'Why r u crying u stupid....... She changed' I said in my mind.
But now I'm afraid....... coz she is now with that person who ruined everything............ who was my Nightmare.........

I was so into my thoughts that someone sat on my side. Until that person tapon my shoulder and ask confused and worriedly............

" Hey r u Okay "???

((Sorry I was sick and still I am....... that's why I didn't upload ... sorry again 😔
And ik it's sort ...sorry😔

Hope you like this part 😊😊