PART:4

"Hey r u Okay?"

Y/n turn to her right and saw a boy who looking at her with concerns. She  didn't answer. She quickly wipes her tears and move more close to the window side.

That boy about to say something but stop when teacher made a sound with daster for everyone's attention.

**Time skip**

It was lunch break. Jk standing in roof when someone back hug him and said ....."am I late?". "Not really" Jk said while turn around to face that person with bright smile.

"I love you " that person said. "I love u too tae" Jk said and peck his lips.

Yeah....jk and tae r dating and it's been 3 years they r together now. Tae smile at jk and both of them sits down. They talk about some random stuff while hugging each other.

**meanwhile in school canteen**

Y/n slowly walk in the canteen while looking down. She sits in a table that was corner in the room and silently eating her lunch.

Whole room filled with all students chit chat sound but everyone stop when a group of boys enter the room.

Everyone start eyeing them. Some secretly and some openly. Some girls blushing while making eye contact with them and some giving them their best sexual look to attract.

Whole school know them as play boys. But still every girl want to date with them. Coz there's no one who can resist their handsome face and toned body.
But in their group everyone is not play boy.......

It was only 3 guys in their group who always give each other dare to do something stupid or date someone few days for fun and coz of their pride they expect the dare.

Those 3 r...Min yoongi (suga), Jung hoseok (hobi), and Park jimin.

Min yoongi (suga), Jung hoseok (hobi), and Park jimin

And other 2 members in  their group is Kim namjoon and Kim taehyung (tae)

All of them (expect tae who is busy with his boyfriend in school roof) sits down their table

While sitting down hobi notice a girl who sitting all alone corner in the room. Hobi smirk and said "it's our last year...right?". Everyone nods.

"So y don't we do something interesting!" hobi said. "Not again ~" namjoon said and focus his book. Yes namjoon like to read. "I'm not in this time" suga said.

Hobi look at jimin and before jimin say something hobi said  "I dare u to date that girl".

"Again? Date?..srsly?" Jimin said kind of way that it was a piece of cake for him.
"So who is that person?" Jimin ask. "Don't be so over confident this time jiminie..........first take a look who's that girl" hobi point that girl who's sitting corner in the room.
Jimin look where hobi pointing ".....No way!" Jimin said and look back at hobi.

"Y?......r u already excepting ur lose......." hobi ask with smirking face. "I didn't said that!!" Jimin said back.
"That means u accept ur dare ........okay So u have to date her one month.......and if u lose then u have run whole school only in ur shorts " hobi finished.

"Only in shorts!!.......isn't it too much?!" Jimin said.

"R u afraid?" Hobi teased him. "Of course not!.......Okay...I'll do it..........but if u lose u have to kiss suga hyung........infornt of whole school....." jimin said while smirking.
At first hobi hesitate but then said "Okay....deal".

Both jimin and hobi shake their hand. Namjoon just shake his head at their another game plan. Jimin look at that girl but she already left........
Jimin sigh and look back at his hyung's.

*time skip*

It's been a week y/n going school and nothing happened. After her first day not her best friend or that boy no one showed up infornt of her.

Today is weakened. Jk watching tv in living room. Y/n came in the living room and said  "I'm going to grocery store.........do u need anything?".
"Yeah...wait " Jk write something on paper and give her.
She take the paper and leaves.

"I missed ur smile noona" jk wisper in sad voice looking at the close door.

*Y/n pov*

I open the paper that my bunny gave me while walking to grocery store. I smiled when i saw what he wrote.

"JUST COME BACK SAFELY ☺"

i put back that paper in my and look infornt.

*no one pov*

Y/n look infornt of her and her smile fade away when she realise where she is. Where actually she's standing right now. She start shaking and she struggles to breath when the scene flash infornt of her.........again.

Suddenly someone pull her towards him.
"Hey r u mad!!" that guy said. She struggling to breath and losing her conscious.
"H-hey...breath.......breath....u r okay now......breath..." that person said.
She lose her conscious.

"Shit".....

》[ here is the part 4 hope you all like this.
😊😊😊💜💜]《