The day I Met you

'New Delhi' the City capital of India witnesses a huge population moving around in the city to earn a livelihood for themselves.In the hustle bustle of this city,lives a carefree yet matured ,Rich yet down to earth ,lonely yet full of life a young charming man 'Mr.Sameer Maheshwari',the owner of Maheshwari textiles and clothing.Sameer's family shifted from Ahemdabad to Delhi some 5 years ago.He used to live with his nanaji in Ahemdabad and after his nanu's sudden demise he had to stay in Delhi to expand his business.Though he had his whole family including his mother ,step father and two siblings staying in the same city but his relation with them had always been platonic and straight, devoid of any emotional connect. Sameer had completed his MBA from IIM Ahemdabad and the 25 year old, Sameer has everything in life now except for true love.

Maheshwari industries,

"Good evening sir,I hope u had a great day "wished a middle aged man wearing a white shirt and black trousers."Oh good evening Raunak,ya had a great day with these bundles of files and this blo*** laptop afcourse"came an immediate sarcastic reply from the other side.Raunk laughed in response and with a knowing smile he tried to calm him down."ohh Sameer sir, I know life is putting up so much burden on you and you are actually done with this everyday's work load but" he left the sentence incomplete to get an instant questionable look from sameer. But ?sameer asked back for some positive words or suggestions." "I think sir u must have some your time at this beautiful spot" raunak happily suggested which lightened sameer's mood. Past few days have been very tough for him as life was testing his patience and caliber to handle his industries.Maheshwari textiles had been offered a big project last month and Sameer was sulking over the burden of responsibilies he had to fulfil not only as the owner of the company but also as the MD because of which he was single handedly managing both the factory work including the official tasks and even the legal work related to his new contract.On pondering over his suggestion sameer instantly questioned him "So where is this beautiful spot?" Raunak smiled and replied its 40km drive from Delhi , in the city outskirts."And whats so special about this place?"sameer interrogated."Sir its really beautiful,amidst the greenary ,a lake ,a few chirping birds.U can surely relax in natural peace ,listening and enjoying the nature's lullaby would give you immense pleasure and happiness.M sure u gonna love that place."On hearing all this,Sameer instantly got up from his chair making raunak straighten up a bit because he felt nervous of sameer's angry reaction but the next moment he realised that sameer had hugged him tightly and also said a thank you to him."Thank you raunak ,this is the much needed peace I crave at the moment.Thank u so much for suggesting.Just give me the exact direction.I m leaving in a couple of minutes and plz do ask sheetal to postpone my meetings for tomorrow."Sameer was happy and excited for his solo roadtrip.He immediately called Ramdhari and informed him that he wont be having dinner at home today as he will be out for a meeting.He lied because he didnt want any disturbance over there .All he wanted was some happy moments of solitude with himself in some peaceful environment.
Sameer changed into his jeans ,a tshirt and leather jacket over it.He looked at himself in the mirror of his cabin and smiled because after so many days he was in some different clothes other than those formal suits or tuxedos.When raunak came inside his cabin after two knocks he was stunned to see his boss sameer in those trendy informal clothes."Wow sir you look cool !! raunak complimented who in return was greeted with a smile and a thank you from sameer's side. "Sir I have informed Miss Sheetal about your changed plans and she immediately postponed your meetings so now you can enjoy your time .Have a safe trip sir .See you in the morning. "Raunak immediately turned to leave the cabin but sameer stopped him."By the way Raunak are you sure that the place is not much crowded?" sameer wanted to ask this since the past 15 minutes."Ya m sure sir that place is not known to many ,actually me and my friends were the one's who found out about a secret road that reaches that spot.That's why i have asked you to park your car at 'Sardaar ji ka dhaba'on the highway and you can even have your dinner over there,its the best for North Indian food after parking your car ,you will have to walk for some 15 minutes and then you will reach your destination
The plan seemed pretty good to sameer as after his graduation he had hardly visited any such place.Though he was full of life and loved to enjoy alot but this was something he was doing for the first time."Ohk thank you again Raunak,will surely share my experience with you tomorrow.And ya keep your phone on buddy,will call you if any emergency arises.".Raunak nodded his head in approval and soon sameer picked up his goggles,car keys, his headphones , mobile and charger and headed out towards the parking .