chapter 4

We heard the announcement and saihara~Chan took my hand and lead me to another room. The room was filled with monitors, it also had a laptop and one particular monitor that was static. He looked at the laptop and it was a body execution announcement. He smiled at me "I think you'll be okay to see the others, just act like you use to, okay?" I nodded and he took me through a hidden door and we walked to where everyone else was. "Hey, uh shuichi and ouma... Wait?!... Ouma!?... we all thought you were dead?" Kaito said. "I found him lying on his floor in his room, he thinks the mastermind attacked him or something because he can't remember much" I nodded as I noticed saihara~Chan's change, sounding like his old self...and I didn't like it. Monokuma spoke up and started to talk nonsense whereas shuichi whispered in my ear "This game will be over soon" at that moment monokuma said "Speaking of which, there aren't many of you left, time for a trial for the mastermind. I have left clues around the school for you to find and ya know other stuff. Just get searching. If you all win your free to goooo!" Shuichi made an annoyed look. "This was so sudden. I did not expect to have to look for clues for the mastermi-" He was cut off "who frigging cares?! Let's get this over with so we can get the hell outta here!!!" Kaito shouted.

***The end of trial***
They all vote tsumugi!

Sorry this is so short. I accidentally deleted the actual version and I'm trying to work on more chapters so I had to keep this one as basically just a summary of what happens but as an apology I'll post chapter 5 too.