More Than Anything Else

Candice's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and closed them immediately as I felt those lights hit my eyes. I laid down silently for awhile trying to remember what actually happened to me.

Oh, no!!! Suddenly I remembered. I have awaken the latent volcano. Shit!!! I shouldn't have gotten drunk. Benedict hates the people who gets drunk. I don't even know what I have done. I tried to figure out where I was. I sighed deeply as I found myself in Benedict's room. I was safe. I didn't got an illusion. It was really him and I didn't have slept with a stranger. Thanks God for saving me. I was crazy for doing that.

I was about to take a sigh of relief but suddenly one question came on my mind.

Does Crystal know that her mom got drunk?!! No, good God. Please let it no. I said to myself.

" No she doesn't." I heard.

" Thanks God." I said and my eyes open wide as I realized it was Benedict's voice. Did I say that loudly?!! I turned to look at him in horror. I found him looking at me weirdly.

" I ...umm ..." I couldn't say anything my voice got stuck. I looked down and got shocked again. I was not wearing my clothes. I was wearing one of his t-shirts which was reaching my mid-thigh. I gulped. Did he?! No, he won't do that without my permission. Never ever. I trust him.

" Don't run your brain weirdly. I haven't done anything to you. I just changed your clothes. That's it." He said.

" Why do you have to change my clothes?" I asked him gathering a bit of courage.

" Because you were smelling like alcohol and you know I can't tolerate it." I said to him.

" I know that you can't tolerate that." I said to him.

" Then you should know that I hate people who gets drunk as well." He said in a hell cold voice. I gulped. He stood up and reached me. I clutched on the duvet around me as he leaned over me. " Just stop acting like a virgin. You have a 20 years old daughter and if you have forgotten that I have seen much more than this." He whispered in my ear. I looked at him with widened eyes. I never thought he will say something this bold. I tried hard not to blush like a new bride.

" Go, take a shower. You are still smelling like alcohol." He said to me.

" Didn't you give me a shower already?" I asked him. Then mentally face palmed myself for being so weird.

" Do you want me to give you a shower?" He asked me smirking at me. " I don't have any problem though." He said and I shook my head vigorously.

" No. I can manage." I said to him quickly.

" Alright then." He said. " I can hear your heart beat from here though. They are not steady at all." He said winking at me. I looked at him with widened eyes and I placed my hand over my heart. I could feel my crazy heart beat and tried to calm down myself but failed terribly.

" Go, get freshen up. Crystal must be coming. She shouldn't see you like this. Because she is as crazy as you." He said and I nodded.

" But I have nothing to wear." I said to him.

" Go check inside the closet. You will see." He said and I went inside and I saw my clothes and stuffs there.

" You bring them here?" I asked him.

" Go, get freshen up." He said.

" Then why didn't you put my clothes on me?" I asked.

" Because you look better in the t-shirt." He said winking at me and walked out of the closet but then turned and smirked. " Trust me, you look better in t-shirt." He said to me then he left the closet. I sighed deeply letting the breath go which I was holding for long. I took my clothes and went to the washroom to take shower. I changed into my clothes.