God Save Her!!

Eugene's POV

" You are here to buy gifts for your siblings? How cute!!! I don't have siblings but I have some cute cousins. " She said to me looking around tugging herself with me. " And I am also here to buy gift for them. In fact I ordered the gifts for them and the gift shop hasn't sent them yet. So, I am here to teach them a lesson. Good lesson of life." She said.

Here you go. Crystal's mouth opened. You better be alert and listen to her words only. I sighed while she keeps talking random things. I kept nodding my head to answer. Arguing with her means adding fuel to the burning fire.

" So, you know what happened awhile back? You won't believe what happened. I was too shocked to react. It was horrible but I was saved anyway. And I am happy that I don't have to spend my Christmas in the hospital now. Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!! C hates hospital. What do you say?" She asked me and that made me turn to her.

I am sure she has done something stupid which was about to make her fall into any trouble. After all she is good at that. Let me thing may be she had burnt something in the kitchen or she might have stuck in some awkward place. Or may be she wanted to surprise someone but the plan went backfire. There are many possibilities of that. She has thousands of ways to fall into trouble.

" What happened?!" I asked her.

" You won't believe what happened this evening. It was horrible. I just hope no one fall into this kind of trouble ever. It almost spoiled my Christmas. I have a lot  of plans for my Christmas. So, I couldn't let anyone spoil my plans like that. But it was an accident. What can we do?! Nothing, right?!" She said and I sighed.

" Tell me what happened?" I asked.

" Oh, let me tell you. So, we had a lot of works today. Buying gifts, decorating house and we had to go to a publishing house." She said. I nodded smiling inwardly. I already know what she has done all the day. " Then we went home and when we were about to complete the decorations, suddenly the lights turned off and the Christmas tree almost fall over me. It was huge and heavy. If only it crashed me I would be in hospital. Who knows if it would get me good then I might be dead by now." She said and I looked at her weirdly trying to find out if she was hurt anywhere.

" Are you ok?" I asked her.

" I am perfectly fine. Because my dad was there. He just saved me in time. Otherwise I would be hurt seriously. I could have even died. Who knows?!" She said.

" Why are you talking about death again and again? Stop talking about that?" I asked her and she chuckled.

" Isn't it certain!! Everyone has to die. Sooner or later. This is the fact. You must have courage to accept the truth." She said and I looked at her weirdly. How can she change in a blink?!

" Hmm .. but stop talking about it. It's Christmas Eve." I said.

" It's not a special day for the people who are suffering in pain in the hospital. Many people will die today as well." She said. She has point.

" And many new life will come to this world as well. This is the natural cycle. You have to understand. We can't stop this. This will happen when it's the due time." I said.

" Alright. Let's go and get things done. First of all I have to go to the gift shop and teach those people a lesson of their lives." She said and pulled me with her. "There is the shop." She said and we went inside it. " Where is your manager?" She asked the saleswoman.

" What happened, ma'am? Any problem?" She asked.

" I will tell that to him only." I said and she nodded.

" Please come with me, ma'am." She said. We followed her.

" How can I help you, ma'am?" The manager said.

" Help?! Oh, hello, Mr. Whoever you are, I have ordered my gifts this morning. Why haven't you sent them yet?! Do you think it's a joke?" She said fuming. I pulled her towards me. She was standing close to that guy to threaten him.

" Ma'am, we didn't know. We will check and send them at once." He said.

" You better. Go, make it fast." She said and I sighed.

" Sure ma'am." He said and left.

Awhile later he came back and assured us that they have send the gifts. I took a sigh of relief that her anger will calm down and at least she will act normal again.

" Let's go, buy gifts for your siblings. C loves to buy gifts for others. C just loves making people happy. Because east or west C is the best." She said. I chuckled.

" What do you think I should buy my siblings?" I asked her.

" Let C think. She will definitely find out a better way. Because east or west C is the best." She said. She nodded her head and though for a second. " Hmm.. got it. Let's go." She pulled me to the gift shop and choose some gifts. We bought them and told them to send them to Roberts house. "Come with me." She said and we walked around the mall. "

" Where are we going?" I asked her.

" We are going to buy you a gift." She said. Me?!

" I don't need a gift." I said.

" Why not?! You are buying gifts for all there should be someone who should buy gifts to you." She said. " No worries C is here. She will buy you the gifts. Everyone deserves gifts on Christmas." She said.

" My parents are still there to buy me gifts." I said.

" Huiiiwweeee. I know but I just want to buy you a gift. Don't say no, ok? It gives me a vicious happiness to buy people gifts." She said.

" What kind of word is this Huiiiwweeee is?! And how can happiness be vicious?!!" I asked her.

" You won't understand. Let's go." She pulled me with her to a watch store. " I bought a pair of  watch for my parents from here this morning." She said.

" How can I help you, sir? How can I help you, ma'am?" The sales woman asked.

" Let me see." She said and started to judge the watches.

" Show me that one." I pointed a pair of watch.

" Hey, I saw them first." She said. I chuckled.

" Alright." I said.

" Remove that." She pointed my watch. I chuckled and she helped me to wear the watch.

" It looks good. We will take this one." She said and paid for the gift. She gave me both of the watches. I rolled my eyes.

" That's women's watch. What will I do with that?" I asked her.

" Keep it. Give it to your girlfriend." She said." She will be happy."

" I don't have one." I said.

" You will get one sooner or later." She said.

" Then keep it to you. When I get one I will ask from you." I said.

" Not a bad idea. Ok, comrade. Cap C will keep it safe. No worries." She said and I chuckled.

" There is nothing to laugh, comrade. Behave!! Captain C doesn't like this kind behavior." She said standing in the middle of the road carelessly and I chuckled inwardly.

This girl is really crazy. Suddenly a group of people came across and they almost pushed her away and she fall directly on me as always. I sighed deeply. This clumsiness of her is dangerous for her. She always acts without thinking about the consequences. I wonder how can she always acts like this.

God save her.