part fourteen: premiere

*The next day- 6:35 AM*
I awake to the sound of my alarm. Ughhh i was still so tired.  But I knew I had to start getting ready. It was going to take a while. I ordered breakfast and proceeded to set up my little wannabe makeup vanity. I took the desk from the room and put a chair in from of it as well as a mirror on the desk. I laid out the makeup in the order in which I would use them. I also put my hair curler and products. The door knock for my breakfast was loud but thankfully didn't wake Tom. I ate my breakfast (Waffles and berries), took a shower, shaved, and sat down in my ‘vanity’ ready for the long day ahead of me. I first started doing my hair. I curled it slightly and let it flow down my back freely. My hair is so long it was nearly lunch and I was barely finished. Tom was still asleep. He should start getting ready soon too. His stylist will arrive in like two hours. I got up and woke up Tom. “Tommy. It's time to get up.” “Wha-What. Oh. Hi darling. What time is it?” He asked. “About 11:45.” “Oh. I'm going to get ready and get us lunch then.” He said. “Thank you. Sorry for waking you I just didn't want you to be sleeping when your stylist gets here.” I told him. “It's okay.” I sat back down at my ‘vanity’ and put on my foundation, concealer, and baked it. My hands hurt.. As I baked my face that sounds weird Tom came back with In-N-Out for lunch. “Yum!” I said. As the hours passed we both were ready for the premier and arrived in no time. They planned this whole thing where “Tom” will be dressed as Spider-Man and have this whole routine to enter. I was nervous but like always Tom calmed me down. The plan Tom had for his entrance was awesome and worked out perfectly. We walked the carpet, took photos, met fans and signed things. There were three wonderful girls who had a sign that read “Y/N + Tom forever” I met them and they were really cool. I even put them on my snapchat with the caption, “Met these wonderful fans tonight! xx @y/n_y/l/n_fanbase!!!” They have a fan account and it's super cute. They have amazing edits. I had to take a few interviews with Tom but all in all I had a great time.

A/N
This story is nearing an end, with just one more chapter to go... I really enjoyed making this story and I am in the works of making a new one called "Stay" which will be out by Valentine's Day next month!!! There will also be more stories coming, and you can check all release dates and info on my "Conversations" tab on my profile. Thanks for reading xx