Part nine: road trip

*A couple weeks later- Los Angeles- Zendaya’s house*
We all were in Z’s house because she was nice enough to let us stay there.. It was me, Tom, Jacob, Z, Laura, and Tony. “Yeah so we leave tomorrow for our flight to San Diego so we can go to Comic Con.” I told them. “Ugh I hate having to be on a plane so much. Like don't get me wrong I love the press tour but I'm sick of planes.” Laura said. “Me too.” Jacob and Tom whined. “I have an idea,” Z started, “Instead of taking a plane, how about we take my car, it can fit all of us, and have a road trip? Jon, RDJ, Marisa,  and Kevin will be on the plane so we won't be just cancelling it.” “That's an amazing idea!” I said. “I'm in” Tom said. “Us too” Jacob, Laura and tony added. “Then it's settled! We're taking a road trip!”
*Next Day- Road Trip- Already driving*
Since me and Tom are British and we can't drive in America yet  Z and Laura decide to take turns driving. We were an hour in and it was slow. I was listening to music on my ipod and one of the songs I like came on. Without realizing it I started to sing, “I hopped off the plane at LAX with a dream and my cardigan-” “Welcome to the land of Fame excess Woah! Am I gonna fit in?” Z and Laura chimed in “Hopped in a cab here i am for the first time, i look to the right and i see the Hollywood sign. This is all so crazy, everybody seems so famous!” Jacob joined in too. “My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda homesick Too much pressure and I'm nervous, That's when the taxi man turned on the radio” Tony came in too “And the Jay Z song was on And the Jay Z song was on And the Jay Z song was on!” We all sang looking at Tom waiting for him to join in. “So I put my hands up! They're playing my song, And the butterflies fly away Noddin' my head like, yeah Movin' my hips like, yeah I got my hands up, They're playin' my song You know I'm gonna be okay Yeah, it's a party in the USA Yeah it's a party in the USA!” Tom joined and we all sang. It was so cool! Little did we know, Tony was recording it. He pointed the camera at me I smiled and said hello. He posted it to Instagram. I looked at the footage. “Eww I look so bad!” I said. “Never.” Tom said. I laid my head on his shoulder. This was amazing. I'm glad I met him that day on the plane. It was magical.

A/N: kinda short but hope you enjoy xx