Chapter 29 - Childhood Memories

En başından başla

"Give me that right now" My eyes widened.

"You mean this?" Liv grinned as she waved the photo in front of me careful not show me the picture.

"I swear if that's a naked baby photo of me I will cry" I tried to grab it from her but she moved away.

Olivia's POV

Jonny and Adam had always been funny about baby photos even though I was in a lot of them and Jackie wasn't lying, Jonny was one adorable baby.

"Liv!" Jonny was getting a little aggravated as I tried my best to keep him away from the photo, leaning away from him.

"But it's adorable!" I wound him up a little more as he meant across me to grab, wrapping one arm around my waist before kissing me to distract me enough to grab to the photo while my guard was down "Ok may have got me this time Goodman!"

"Oh Jesus it is a naked baby photo" Jonny looked at the photo before cringing.

"You must have only been a couple months old" I smiled even though I know there worse ones to come ...for both of us.

"There's an album..." Jonny spoke quietly as he pulled it out of the box, the first photo of him with Adam when they were tiny.

"Awh look at you both" I continued to tease.

"Shut up" Jonny smiled as he flicked through a couple of pages.

"Having fun?" Jackie walked in with a smile.

"Where's Adam, Tali and Layla?" Jonny asked.

"With your dad in the shed" Jackie rolled her eyes "oh you've found the album, there's photos of you both in there"

"Oh god" I sighed.

"Mum who's that I'm holding here?" Jonny showed the book to his mum pointing at the picture he was referring too.

"Babe ...that's me" I smiled as Jonny's mouth dropped a little.

It was weird to think Jonny and Adam have known me all my life. It was weird seeing a photo of Jonny holding me as a baby ...well I had been placed on his lap.

"Even back then I knew my purpose was to protect you" Jonny sooke quietly as he paid close attention to every detail of the photo.

Even though Jonny was only about 2 years old, he had his hand on the back of my head and held me close ...something he still does know and does with Layla.

"Thought you might want your child back?" Adam walked in with a smile as he handed Layla back to me.

"Hey baby" I smiled at Layla as she giggled before placing a gentle kiss on her head.

"No way, baby pissface and baby shitface?" Adam caught glimpse of the photo.

"Yup, you could almost mistake you for Layla" Jonny smiled sweetly at me.

"She is my mini-me afterall" I replied as I held my little girl close to me.

"Look La-la, that's your mummy and daddy when they were little!" Jonny spoke softly as he turned the photo round to face Layla.

"I'm never getting rid of you am I?" I laughed a little, gently placing my hand on Jonny's leg.

"Oi" Jonny laughed too as Layla decided to bop me on the nose "Yeah you tell her baby!"

"Ow you little troublemaker" I smiled as I tickled Layla.

"You're not a troublemaker are you?" Jonny grinned as he took Layla from my lap and stood her up on his "You're a Goodman!"