Chapter 29 - Childhood Memories

A/N: I'm back, had a few days break so I could rest from being ill ...but I'm better now lads! This chapter is just full on fluff, enjoy my dudes!

Jonny's POV

Back to normal Friday Night rountine the girls and I headed round to my parents. Layla was giggling and babbling away in her car seat while Liv was telling me about her and Layla's day together. Before we had even go out of the car, Mum was already stood at the door, holding an all too familiar box in her arms as we pulled into the drive.

"Hi loves" Mum grinned as we walked up to to her, the box in her arms becoming even clearer.

"Hey Jackie" Liv smiled as they greeted each other with hugs and kisses.

"Hi Mum" I sighed as I greeted her as well.

"What's with the box?" Liv asked as I realized exactly what it was.

"Our old photo box, Dad found it in the loft" Mum looked straight at me as she said it.

"No no no no no we're not looking at my baby photos thank you very much" I huffed as I walked past the girls with Layla to the living room.

"Oh Jonny-boo you were such an adorable baby" Mum cooed as her and Liv followed me.

"You know I'm in a lot of these photos right?" Liv looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Alright jesus!" I groaned as the doorbell went.

"Oh that will be Adam and Talia" Mum chimed as she ran to the door.

"Do we really have to do this?" I groaned a little more.

"It'll be fun" Liv smiled sweetly as she took the lid of the box, grabbing a handful of photos "Nice to know Martin never changed"

"Oh god" I laughed while cringing a little as Liv held a photo of my dad with no shirt on as usual.

"Brother, Sister-in-law" Adam greeted us as he walked, no longer being able to greet us normally with Layla in the room.

"Alright Ad?" I smiled as Layla turned to Adam with a big smile before reaching her arms out towards him "I think someone might want their Uncle Adam"

"What are you looking at anyway?" Adam asked curiously as he picked Layla up from my lap.

"Awh look, it's a baby pusface!" Liv teased as she held up the baby photo of Adam she had found.

"Come on Talia let's go" Adam went to leave the room.

"I want to see the baby photos?" Talia pouted.

"You've already seen them?" Adam tried to leave again.

"Oi you can't just walk off with my child?" I laughed as Layla giggled.

"Well I was gonna watch her for a bit, give you two a break?" Adam quickly came up with an explanation.

"Are you sure?" Liv asked, never fully comfortable about leaving Layla in someone else's care.

"Of course, we'll only be next door won't we Layla?" Adam smiled at Layla as she tried to grab his glasses.

"Ahh that's my girl" I laughed as Adam stopped her.

"Come on let's go see what Nana is up to?" Adam smiled at his niece as they left the room together with Talia.

"Just walk in a take our child?" I looked at Liv who was far more interested in the box.

"It'll be nice for Layla to spend time with Adam" Liv smiled slowly turning to a smirk "Baby Pissface!!"