Chapter 17 - Plans

Olivia's POV

Most mornings I would wake up before Jonny and as usual I turned to see him lying next to me fast asleep, the top of his head poking out from under the duvet. His hair fluffy and crazy from its night with the pillow, the sweet sound of his breathing as he slept and his little dimple and smile when he was dreaming. I gently played with his hair, brushing it out of his eyes as he made little noises as he stirred.

"Ssh" I whispered softly running my fingers across his cheek as he tried to itch it with the duvet.

As I continued to play with his hair, Jonny began to move a little as he tried to get comfy and just as I thought he was going back to sleep, his sleepy eyes opened slowly, appearing above the duvet.

"Good morning!" Jonny smiled as he yawned a little before burying his face in his pillow.

"Morning sleepy head" I laughed quietly as Jonny stretched and let out a loud groan.

"How did you sleep?" He spoke softly, his voice faint and a little raspy.

"Not as well as you apparently" I laughed as Jonny continued to squirm and stretch.

"Were you watching me again?" Jonny smirked, searching for my hand under the mountain of duvet that covered us.

"It's not my fault you look adorable when you're asleep" I smiled as Jonny pulled me towards him.

"Weirdo!" Jonny let out a sleepy little laugh.

"Coming from the biggest weirdo I know?" I teased.

"I'm your weirdo though" Jonny grinned as I felt him press his body against mine.

"That's true" I replied "Have you thought much about our wedding?"

"A little, why?" Jonny's beautiful brown eyes watching me as I spoke "Have you?"

"A few bits, like colours and things" I smiled.

"Go on..." Jonny yawned again.

"I was thinking orange and purple" I teased as Jonny looked at me worried "...babe I'm joking"

"You better be" we both laughed.

"I was thinking either lilac or navy blue and cream" I gave him the real answer.

"Navy and cream sounds like a good combination" I was surprised Jonny's brain was awake enough for this conversation.

"I've already have ideas in mind for my dress" I grinned knowing that Jonny was going to ask for details but I wasn't going to give them to him.

"Oh yeah like what?" Jonny pried.

"Ah you'll have to wait till I walk down he aisle babe" I laughed as Jonny pouted.

"Ohhh" Jonny pretended to sulk "We should probably set a date first before we start setting plans in stone"

"That would probably be a good idea" I laughed again.

"But for now..." Jonny held me close to him "hurry up and kiss me shitface!"

"As you request pissface" I grinned as I gently brushed my lips against his.

"Remember we're going out for a 'fancy meal' tonight" Jonny reminded me.

"Fancy meal?" I looked at him confused.

"Mums having a night off and she booked a table at the fanciest restaurant she could find so we have to dress fancy" Jonny groaned.

After all neither of us really did 'fancy'.