Arsalan's Chapter Was Closed...Forever :)

Start from the beginning

“Shahryaar….we are…..we are really ashamed, we don’t even know what to say now, …maaf ker dena ho sake to” Ali said, face hanging down not meeting his gaze and hands in front of Shehry

“Bhai please!...dont embarrass me please, ap bare hen, I know I was too rude with you but...but I just couldn’t bare that anymore. ”Shehry took his hands in his and said seriously

“I know, I know you love her a lot. And am so happy that she found you” Ali said with eyes wet and Shehry smiled

“No, I found her Ali bhai!....I am just so lucky” Shehry said, looking at Maryam who was standing putting her head on Asad’s shoulder and he was wrapping his arm around her. She was looking at peace now. Shehry smiled at her and she softly smiled back.

The police officer had already cuffed Arsalan and now was searching the truck. The officer came near Asad and Ali and said;

“We are taking him with us, but Sir, you have to come with us as well. We have to fire the FIR against him” one of the junior officer was making Arsalan sit in the police mobile, when suddenly Shehry ran towards the vehicle, limping a bit. He stood in front of Arsalan his hands were cuffed.

“I hope you are not ticklish” Shehry said, looking at him seriously and he raised his eyebrows as if doubting on his mental status

“Mera matlab tha…. Gudgudi (tickling)  to ni hoti na bhai” Shehry said, as if really explaining something and then atonce put his hands in his jacket’s inner pocket. Arsalan almost jumped and the police officers looked at Shehry in shock… he took out his hand and then put it in the other pocket and then a smile appeared on his almost ruined face…. “there it is”

He took out the ring out of his pocket and smirked at him. Arasalan’s expressions were deadly, but he ignored

“ Officer sahib! Ek punch mar lene do… bara dil ker rah hea” Shehry bent down and whispered in the officer’s ear and he again looked at him as if Shehry was completely insane, he didn’t nodded nor did he shook his head just kept on staring at his craziness. Shehry turned and pretended as if going to punch the shit out of him, but just near his nose he stopped his fist, Arsalan almost jumped back with fear and shock…

“jao maf kia… mein bandhe hue bande per hath uthane ka qail nai hoon… but just remember! Never ever….ever, come near my wife, otherwise I will show you my inhumanly side” Shehry spatted and turned, holding Maryam’s ring in his fist feeling good… really good!

“Shehryaar! You are badlu wounded, I think you people have already missed your flight, you can’t reach to the airport now. so let’s take you two to the hospital. Ali said, looking at his face, Shehry got wounds on his forehead and his left leg was hurting badly. His ribs and backbone was yelling as well but still he was happy and feeling good and the reason was Maryam’s smile which was plastered on her face despite all that pain.

“Ali you take them to the hospital and I will go for the police station formalities” Asad said and Ali nodded.

“Ali bhai, what about your business now? And Muzzafar Salman” Maryam asked worriedly and Ali smiled at her

“Don’t worry Maryam, we kept on worrying about these materialistic things throughout our life and here we are having nothing but regrets. Agar aj rishton ko importance di hoti to things could have been better” Ali said in dejection and looked down.

“aj is cheez ka buhat shiddat se ahsaas hua k rishte or unka dard samajhna kitna zaroori hota hea…. Khoon k rishte bhi sath chor dete hen but dil k rishte nai, and all of this we are able to understand because of Shehryaar” Asad said looking at Shehry and he smiled softly looking at him

“But I was rude Asad bhai” Shehry said making a face, they were sitting in Ali’s car.

“haha…. Han and thank you for being rude… it worked” Asad winked at him and he chuckled. Asad went with the police and Ali took them to the nearby hospital. They got dressing on their wounds and then headed back to home…..

“wese, itne bure bhi nai” Shehry whispered in Maryam’s ear, entering the house

“who?” Maryam asked looking at him.

“mere saaley” Shehry winked and Maryam slapped his arm hiding her smile.

Maryam was about to enter the house following Ali, when Shehry suddenly held her hand in his and she turned to face him.

“What?”…. She looked at him

Shehry took out the rind from his pocket and pushed it in her finger….

“Shehryaar……..you! “Maryam just went overwhelmed and felt speechless.

“Ssshhh…you don’t have to say anything begum!.......

“I love you” Shehry put a finger on her lips and she smiled

“I love you more” She whispered, holding hands as they entered into the house

“I love you most” Shehry whispered back and they smiled, looking at each other.