Chapter 6

Chase's P. O. V

We had been back for a few months loving all of our teammates enjoying the time we had with one another. It had been a peaceful first months back. I was happy being back with the people I love, but that would soon change with one phone call.

"Chase, someone is taking over Adventure Bay, there saying there looking for you, and Rocky," Ryder said into my pup tag. Rocky and I looked at each other cocking our heads to the side wondering who this could be. It then hit me.

Flashback 4 years ago

Rocky and Chase were young pups back then, they had learned to walk a few weeks ago when they were still in the den. There mom died at there birth, unfortunately making them mom less.

"Chase, Rocky run," Dad told us, there was rustling in the bushes behind us. We had our instincts and ran. We found a hiding spot and watched.

"Well I've finally caught up to you," the raspy evil voice said.

"Your not going to hurt anyone your going to have to get through me first, Death," Dad said.

"Oh how cute, trying to protect the world by yourself, well you can't do that," Death said. They began fighting sending powerful spells towards one another, the fought and fought for hours until there was the final blow. Dad was dead, and Death was happy as he formed into a black cloud and disappeared into nothing. Rocky and I were devastated. We would find who ever did that to their father and kill them themselves, if it was the last thing they dad. 

End Flashback

"Oh, no this is amuch bigger deal than you orringinally thought it was Ryder," I said in worry. "This demon could kill us all if he wanted to Ryder, the only people that can stop him, are me and Rocky and we only know what power's we have, let alone use them," I told him. He nodded his head. "All that I know is that we have super strength and speed, telekinesis, being able to control other people with our minds, and lastly just being able to destroy demons," I said. That's when a voice came into my head, the only thing you need to use your power's is the will to beat and defeat, Chase, its been a long time, to use your power's you have to be super angry, but be careful cause if you become to angry you become evil yourself, Rocky to use your power you need to be in a state of, love, it finished. "So apparently I have to be super angry to use my power's while Rocky has to be in a state of love," I said, mine was much simpler to do. "Pups get me angry," I said to them. They looked at me weirdly. "Come on do it the world depends on it," I yelled

"Chase your so annoying, you don't have any guts and only irritate me all the time," Skye said, obviously not meaning it but it began working.

"Can you please stop trying to cover your love for Skye, its embarrassing to be around you when that happens," Marshall said, and my transforming was beginning to happen, one more and I'll be good.

"You are an idiot," Zuma said blankly.

"And a jerk, evil demon, and a bully," Rubble finished. I could feel power going through my body, but in a bad way, had Rubble said to much, my transforming was almost complete when there was a red flash. All the pups covered their eyes, including Ryder. Once the flash cleared I wasn't a pup anymore I was a demon, but to where I could control myself my normal form. 

"Was that supposed to happen Chase," Ryder said. I shook my head yes. Everest had come over and help Rocky transform. They had been together for a while now and at first Marshall wasn't overly happy about it, he came to accept it and support his friends. He had begun to transform into a pup like he was but with superpowers.

"That's normal, now pups, its now or never to save the world," Ryder said looking at us. 

"Let's go Rocky," I said as we all walked down to town hall in our transformed selves. I knew this was something we probably weren't gonna have a fun time with, and might at the end of the day take one of our lives

"Rocky, before we go into this battle I wanted to let you know that I love you as a brother, I will never, ever leave your side until the end, I love you brother," I said. Rocky gave me a hug even though I was a demon. We got to City Hall where the battle would soon begin, hopefully ending everything bad with the world while were at it.