It was Jack,Daaron,and Her. Her beautiful purple hair cascaded down her back and her golden eyes were like nothing they'd ever seen before. She turned to them and smiled,her mouth opened to speak,yet all they heard was silk. They watched as she became one with the sun.

"I will return my loves."

Jack's POV

I had awoken from my beautiful dreams to see Her. She was the same as always. I didn't realize until her smile turned into a frown,I was crying,and yet I felt a sense of euphoria as her hands traveled to my face. My love once taken by the sun had returned to me just as she had said on that fateful day. My chest felt warm as I wrapped my arms around her ever so gently. She was fragile,a small butterfly...I could crush her wings if I wanted and keep her...Little butterfly in despair don't leave me like you once did. However, something was off...she was a lot squishier than I remember...I checked to make sure and was right.

"J-Jack...?",that voice,so silky....I need more...I squeezed again.

"Please Jack stop...",a sudden realization hit me as the voice spoke in a frightened tone.

The events leading up to here came crashing back and I felt all my happiness and love crumble away leaving me cold,empty, and so full of rage. I shoved Aster away and ran off from the camp,I could find my way back I just needed to be alone. There was a clearing in the forest I stop and sit down I remember the key and watched it with dead, yet surprised eyes as it ceased it's glowing and warmth to become nothing short of normal again.

Daaron's POV

     I was awoken by a beautiful maiden. It was Her. Liolla. Beautiful shiny tears ran tracks down her face and fell on my cheeks. I saw two fluffy ears on top of her head and realized who was hovering over me. Shooting up quickly I wipe the tears from her face.

"Aster...what happened..?",my voice was low and groggy.

"J-Jack...he ran away...",her tears pooled like rivers and fell like waterfalls cascading down her face.

     'He must have had the same reaction yet stronger. This could be bad...especially since the key reacts to emotions. I'll have Scythe sniff him out quickly.'

     Just as I had finished my thoughts,Scythe came over and nudged me with his nose begging me to to let him go look. Never and I mean Never have I seen such a determined and cold look in his eyes. The innocent puppy was put away and now the giant Demo beast was out to play. Chills went up my spine as I nodded and he put his head down for us to climb up and follow. No words nor exchanges were made to each other as we set out to find him.

~~~~~FACTS! OF! ATTACK!~~~~~

     Wild sniffer-
    Technically not an attack but Demo hounds use it to track any scent within 100 yards. Villagers always say "Never try and outrun a Demo hound. Accept fate."