Daaron

Jack and Daaron were racing against time to get to Daaron's village to get to the Healer's Cave. The fox was still unconscious on Jack's back she didn't have much time left. The village was in sight when suddenly...Boom! Jack had run face first into a barrier! Daaron caught the fox as Jack fell backwards clearly irked having hit his face so hard. Daaron knew Jack would be angry but continued on in the village towards their destination. Having sensed his arrival the healers rushed out and took the poor fox girl into the den shooing him away until they needed him.

As if on cue Daaron was called to take the fox girl back. She looked more peaceful now that she was patched up. He took her carefully and walked up to the wolf boy who was sitting on the ground drawing in the dirt with a stick. His ears twitched and he looked up throwing the stick and rushing dowards Daaron smacking into the barrier once again. Daaron stopped and looked down at his friend narrowing his eyes overpowering the smirk he had from Jack hitting the barrier again.

"If you've got time to draw in the dirt then you've got time to summon a corrupted hound to take with us!!", he shouted.

Jack doubled in shock at Daarons outburst. He scrambled up and brushed himself opening his palms to the sky yelling "Summoners Hand!" As a purple haze surronded him and a dark figure that was forming quickly.

Daaron squinted until the purple haze was gone and he saw his friend and a giant dog with one eye. Both were staring and growling at each other sending mental messages with one another.

"Wh....What happened.....?"

Daaron looked down at the slowly rising fox girl. He smiled brightly and set her down gently. She wobbled stumbling a little and almost falling over. Daaron reached out to carry her again but hesitated. She looked at his arms and then up to him giving a slight nod to let him know it was ok. He scooped her up and held her bridal style turning his attention back to the two children he was babysitting.

"Are you guys done yet or am I gonna have to beat some sense into you?",Daaron glared at the two.

     "You wouldn't dare test my patience after what happened recently would you?",Jack was mocking him.

     Daaron walked over to the hound setting the fox girl underneath him. He was giant and towering but just a puppy so out of curiosity he sniffed her gently and wagged his tail happily accepting her as a new friend. All the while Daaron had gone and whacked the back of Jack's head with a stick he picked up. The pup and the girl looked amused while Jack was rubbing his head glaring like a child at a Daaron who was satisfied with his work and went back to properly introduce everyone who didn't know each other.

     "Well then. Aster this is Jack and this humongous cyclops pup is named Scythe. He comes from the realm of demos. Alright everyone this is Aster I took her in after she protected me from some bandits in a village even though she was barely well enough to fight. As you know I get too attached to people mostly women and go insane because I have no one at home.",Daaron sighed.

     "Nice to meet you guys.",Asters softness reminded the three boys of someone they once knew.

~~~~FACTS!~~~OF!~~~ATTACK!~~~~

Stick of truth-
This attack is used to gain someones attention (Jack) and to stop them before they go too far (Jack)