Chapter 1: My name is Willow

Start from the beginning

A/N~(What Willow looks like)I grabbed my light yellow kanken backpack while walking down stairs and into the kitchen

I grabbed my light yellow kanken backpack while walking down stairs and into the kitchen. I went over to the fridge and climbed on to the counter and grabbed cookies and cream pop tart box and got down.

I then heard a chuckle as I saw my brother walk over to the fridge and say "wow your that short that you can't reach the pop tarts well that's a shame."

While laughing and taking the pop tarts off the top of the fridge as I just gave him a angry face.
"I may be short, but one day you'll need me."

As he then rolled his eyes and says "as if." I then grabbed and orange of the counter and threw it at him which it hit him in the nose. "OWIE!" As I laughed and got my pop tart and walked out side to the car, my dad got my brother car so that he can drive around and so we can have an extra car just in case so he uses it to drive us to school.

A few minutes later Ty come out with his keys and gets in the car. He starts the engine and I plug my phone in on the ox cord of the radio and put on Cardi b money.

My brother let out a huge 'ugh' noise as U then turned it up louder since he hates Cardi b and her music and I love this song. Soon we make to school as my brother parked the car and I ran out.

I went in school and went to my friends when Layla saw me She squealed like a pig "PAPI WIIIIIIILOOOOOOOW!"

"DADDY LAYLA!" I screamed as she ran and hugged me tight soon Skyler came and said with a gasp "you guys are being a squad with out me, that's it I'm going home." As she was about to turn and walk away we hugged her and said "okay I can't be mad at my holy child Layla and my daddy Willow."

I then heard Dwayne's deep voice "aw their your daddy, but I'm not?" I turned to him and went to his ear "we're just friend buddy boy." As he gasped and I just laughed as we continuing the day.
~~~After school~~~
We all walked out after school as we got into my Brother's car. We had to go to the diner since dad needed to work, my brother and Dwayne were in the front and me and the girl were in the back as we talked and joked around.

We got to the diner and I started putting on my work shirt, put on my name tag, and apron. I walked out to the dinning area and started to take orders and drinks, soon a few people left at eating or stopping for something to drink. I was wiping a table and grabbing glass drinks on to trays.

~4 hours later~
I finished up and it was now 6 and closing time, my mom and dad came from the back as my brother and our friends were all getting ready to leave as I grabbed all my belongings and walked. I heard a car horn honk as I saw my brother who yelled "are you getting in or not roach!?" I gave him a smirk and yelled "No, I'm walking home booger boy!" As he chuckled as drove off.

I usually late night strolls during these types of nights to think about my day and stargaze, I walk and not look where I'm going when I then notice I'm near a bar and the surrounding was sketchy which I then noticed that I was on the bad side of town. I was about to turn back when I hit something hard in front of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N~Hey guys I hope you like this new book and this is a little of a distraction or like a little something to read while I'm trying to start my 2nd book to my first made book and a little time for my 2nd book I made. If you don't get what I mean here are my books in order....
1.The gangleader's babygirl
2.His property
3.daddy's girl
So anyways I'm going to make my 1st story complete and start the second one and sorry I kept y'all on red about it so please forgive me so love you all and mawh 😘🥰😍