"I don't know, you just did," she shrugs.

"Not me," Kas shakes his head. "I was here, in bed," he frowns before glancing at me with a smirk. "Ask the nurses: very lovely girls, so gentle and attentive," he praises, sending me a wink when I scoff and fold my arms.

"Wasn't me either, I've been dealing with this," I nudge Kas in the leg with my foot. "Which, as you can see, takes quite a bit of patience and energy," I sigh 'sadly', making the Doctor rolls his eyes and shove my foot away.

"Well, that's weird... cause it looked like you two," Jones frowns between us. "I mean, how many people have purple eyes," she looks me over.

"It's a genetic mutation, not really that rare," I shrug.

"Well, have you got a brother? Or... a sister?"

The Doctor and I immediately tense and he takes my hand in his, squeezing as I get a wave of grief. "No, not anymore... just us," he murmurs and Jones' eyes widen.

"I didn't mean-"

Mr. Stoker cuts Jones off, "as time passes and I grow ever more infirm and weary, Miss Jones," he sighs.

"Sorry... right," Jones bites her lip, using the stethoscope to listen to the Doctor's heart.

I mess with my ring, watching Jones. Her eyebrows furrow and she moves the diaphragm to the right side of his chest. Jones' hand stills and she looks between Kas and I with wide eyes. I fold one leg over the other, smiling innocently while Kas sends her a wink.

"I weep for future generations," Mr. Stoker rolls his eyes and I roll mine at his lackluster attitude. "Are you having trouble locating the heart?" Well, yeah, because there's two, not one.

"Um, I... I don't know," Jones shakes her head, still looking between us in shock. "Stomach cramps?"

"That is a symptom, not a diagnosis," Mr. Stoker rolls his eyes yet again. "And you rather failed basic techniques by not consulting first with the patient's chart," he picks the chart up that was hung on the end of the bed, only to drop it when he gets a visible electric shock from it.

"That happened to me this morning," Jones frowns.

"I had the same thing on the door handle," another student tells us.

"And me, on the lift," another puts in, making Kas and I perk up as we share a look.

"That's only to be expected, there's a thunderstorm moving in and lightning is a form of static electricity," Mr. Stoker cuts in. "As was first proven by... anyone?" he looks around at his students.

"Benjamin Franklin," Kas and I answer, smiling at each other after.

"Correct!"

"My mate Ben, that was a day and a half," the Doctor grins. "I got rope burns off that kite, and then I got soaked-"

"Quite..."

"Then you got electrocuted!" I snort loudly. "Thought poor Jack was going to have a heart attack... Rose was fussing over you for days," I sigh, my heart aching.

"Moving on," Mr. Stoker starts to usher his students away, looking rather uneasy at Kas and I. "I think perhaps a visit from psychiatric," he murmurs as they walk away.

Jones glances back and the Doctor grins while I wave happily, sending her a wink when she smiles before turning away. I stand, brushing off my pants, "I think I'm going to do another check," I press a kiss to Kas' lips. "Those shocks can't be a coincidence, so maybe I missed something," I sigh.