Then there were pink and white flower chains hanging from the wall and a few books were on the shelf next to the chains.

It eyed gentle and pretty. Just like Harry.

''You think so? It's not childish?'' Harry whispered, picking at his nails.

''No? It's perfect. It's cosy.''

Harry relaxed against his best friend and sighed.

''So, what have you been up to?'' He asked.

Niall hummed as if he was thinking before shrugging. ''Not much, really. I went for a run in the woods with Luke this afternoon. I can introduce you to him? You have much in common, to be honest.''

Harry perked up after hearing that. Another friend?

''That would be really nice, Ni. I mean, I wish Louis'd stay with me but I know he can't.''

''Trust me when I say this. He'll get desperate for your attention soon enough. It's one of Louis' biggest flaws. He's so stubborn. He said he hated you when you first arrived and he still wants to hate you, even though it's pretty obvious that he's rather fond of you. He won't last a week without your attention.''

''I don't believe you.'' Harry mumbled.

''Fine, wanna bet? He'll be on his knees by the end of the week, if not tonight.''

Harry rolled his eyes. ''I'm not gonna bet about Louis, Ni.''

Niall pouted and crossed his arms over his chest. ''You're no fun.''

''And you're grumpy.'' Harry giggled.

Niall scoffed. ''Well then, you can get your own food.'' He said and slipped out of the bed.

Harry quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him back. Maybe a little too hard, because both boys fell off the bed on the other side from the harsh tug Niall wasn't expecting.

The two omegas started laughing straight away, clutching their stomachs until tears were rolling down their face.

Niall stood and then helped the younger boy stand as well. ''C'mon, H. Let's have dinner!''

Harry nodded and walked after Niall.

Niall tangled Harry's and his arms together and walked towards a picnic table where a lonely boy with a blonde quiff and a lip ring was anxiously sitting at a table.

''Lucas!'' Niall yelled, nearly giving the poor lad a heart attack. The boy frowned and waved, sweaterpaw covering his painted fingernails.

Harry smiled. ''Hi, 'm Harry.'' He said quietly and then pointed at Luke's nails. ''I love your nails.''

Luke stared at Harry and then at his nails before beaming. ''Thanks! I'm Luke.''

His Australian accent was the second thing Harry noticed. Yeah, they could be friends. Niall grinned and told the two he was gonna get some food for Harry and him before disappearing.

''Maybe this is a weird question,'' The green-eyed-omega said and sat down next to the other omega. ''But do you wanna do mine some time? I-I don't have any nail polish...''

Luke nodded enthusiastically. ''Sure! If my alpha allows me to.''

''Who's your alpha?'' Harry asked, curiosity getting the best of him.

Luke pointed at a man with curly, dirty blonde hair and big muscly arms, a broad chest and- yes, he was definitely attractive.

''Lucky, you are.'' Harry said and smiled at the other boy.

''So, how old are you?'' Luke asked when Niall sat in front of them.

''19. You?''

''18...'' Luke sulked when he heard that he was the youngest.

''And you already found your alpha! That's so amazing!'' Harry gushed.

Niall nodded in agreement and placed Harry's food in front of him.

The three of them started talking and Niall and Luke told Harry everything about the lake in the forest where they could all go for a swim someday.

The chattering stopped abruptly when Luke's alpha made his way over to the table. He stood behind Luke and wrapped his arms around his omega, smiling at Niall before frowning at Harry.

Harry gulped and bit his lip. ''Ash, this is Harry. Harry, this is Ash. My alpha.''

Harry held out his hand and forced a smile, trying to be polite and show the beta that he didn't mean any harm. The alpha smiled back and shook his hand.

''I'm Ashton. We both have dimples, see?'' He said and giggled when he poked Harry's.

Harry was bewildered for a second. This man's personality was soft compared to his appearance. Don't judge a book by its cover then?

Ashton kissed Luke's cheek, making Niall gag and Harry gush. God, he wanted that.

Then the alpha sat down next to Niall and gave him a fist bump.

''So, what have you been up to all day?'' He asked.

Harry breathed out in relief and started eating. It was like reuniting with long lost friends, to be honest.

Luke was much like him and Ashton made him feel calm and happy. It was easy to talk to them and he could really keep track of conversations even if he wasn't there when the memories happened. It was lovely.

When Harry was done eating, he saw Louis appear in front of him.

A few feet away, but he was there.

Harry gulped and scrunched up his nose. He wanted to sit with Louis but he knew he couldn't.  

''Sorry for the abrupt interruption, but I have to go.'' Harry said and quickly ran away from the table after bidding his goodbyes. He'd talk to Luke later. When he was nearly at Louis' house, his heart stopped. His eyes fell on the bushes in the distance where he could clearly see two hazel eyes that belonged to a black shadow.

He shook his head, blinked and looked again. Not seeing anything.

The omega shivered and quickly ran inside, locking all the doors just in case Owen was really there. Not that a locked door would stop the angry alpha, but still.

As as he fell asleep later that night, he couldn't help but see those hazel eyes and feel his heavy hands on his skin, bringing him into one of his horrible nightmares.

That was until his bed dipped down and a hand was on his waist.

His omega settled and the nightmare vanished from his mind.

He felt his presence but he didn't hear a word the alpha was saying.

"I'm so sorry, omega. Sleep well. I'll watch over you."

You know what? You'll probably get a tripple...