Knock Knock

Jihyo's surprise didn't wear off until a few moments where the woman in front of her was waving her hand to Jihyo's face.

She spoke again this time in local language.

"Hello." She simply said awkward smile and twitching fingers and all.

Jihyo swallowed hard. "W-what can I do for you?" She mentally berates herself for being a stuttering mess. And she hasn't ever been this way. Well not if you count the day she first became vocal about her Dad being right.

"Oh. I'm sorry I thought you were the person I was looking for turns out I had the wrong door." Nayeon said, bowing and walking away.

That stunned and confused Jihyo even more.

Days after the sleepover at the hotel, everyone was back in the swing of things.

Mina and Jeongyeon were mainly on call for duty at the department since they still needed time to fully recover from their injuries, still she can't shake the feeling when Jihyo opened the door to the strange woman.

She has used her many nights at home looking up any potential language it may have been. And thinking of any possible thing to translate what the woman said.

Sighing Mina took a long sip of her tea, scrolling past the new messages and the most recent message got her on her feet, grabbing her jacket and walking out the flat in a hurry.

The blood dripping and the lifeless body of the victim hanging in the aerial yoga silks hanging from the ceiling was the first thing Mina saw when she entered the room.

The lights flashed and Momo was already processing the scene.

"Get me up to speed, Mo." Mina said her gloves already on trying to avoid walking on the blood drips on the floor.

"Vic is the owner and trainer in this here private gymt with her brother who's also a trainer here. Brother and sister combo Taehyun Lee and Samwoo Lee. Processed most of the scene but we have someone special to process." Momo said grimly.

Mina was redirected into the opposite room. A makeshift holding site for the people that were gonna be processed.

"Mina?" The voice came from the woman sitting down at the far end of the room.

"Jeongyeon? What are you doing here?" Mina asked setting down her kit next to her, noticing Jeongyeon's bloody clothes and hands.

"I want to tell you but Sana wanted me to tell it to a detective first. But let me cut it down for you." Jeongyeon sighed. "Been working out here a week after I got the all clear to go back to work and you were still in the hospital. Met Taehyun when I jogged past here, she was hosting a clinic for rehab. I signed up and before I know it I was going here thrice a week for the clinic."

Mina nodded, her camera shutter going off Jeongyeon's hands and clothes in the view as Mina clicked and shot away.

"Went to class today since it was Yoga week and Taehyun promised aerial silks. Got very excited bout it because it's gonna be like flying." Jeongyeon said showing her palms to the camera. "Everyone was waiting for Taehyun to open the door because she always likes to greet everyone before the class starts. I guess it was her way of checking up on us." Jeongyeon said.

"Okay Jeongyeonnie, you know the drill I would need your clothes." Mina said.

"Say no more." Jeongyeon said pulling the fitted shirt she was wearing over her head.

"Then what happened?" Mina said placing the shirt in a paper bag.

"Well it was thirty minutes late and it wasn't like Taehyun to start class late, so I told the receptionist to page her but she wasn't answering. The door was locked so I got worried. Called in her brother but he was a no show, so I got the receptionist to open up the doors for us and then we saw her, I ran in to check her pulse but with that many blood lost she's a goner." Jeongyeon sighed finishing putting on a brand new set of clothes.