Chapter 32 ~ Time-out

Start bij het begin

“That’s fvcking not true!!” Jeron was about to punch again but Jeric dodge it. They are now physically fighting at hindi sila nagpapaawat. I was eyeing them nang bigla sumakit ng todo ang ulo at napahawak ako dito.

I held my head and close my eyes firmly, an angry shouting voice keeps repeating in my head as I feel pain.  I look to Jeric who’s   now gathering his strength and made his way to hit Jeron but I instantly close my eyes when I heard crying people.

“Stop it!”

“Daddy! Let’s go home!”

“How can you do this to me, Alvin? Were friends but you turned your back on me just on behalf of money?!! Damn you!”

There, I saw two different person..and a crying little girl,  she was pulling the hem of shirt as she called his dad. In my realization it was my dad and Tito Alvin having a fight, I am the girl.

“Mommy! Tito Felix and Daddy are fighting!” The boy was in half shock when he just arrive from school and he walk towards me.

“Addi, come here baka masaktan ka.” It’s Jeron, he guided me to other side.

“Totoy! Let them stop!” I told him and cry harder. He just hugs me while our fathers keep fighting.

The maids are panicking also, they keep calling for help. Then suddenly my mom was on her way down stairs with Tita Susan.

“Oh, my gosh! What are you doing?! Felix, stop it!”

“Alvin! Itigil mo na yan, Felix!”

Mom and Tita Susan tried their best to stop him punching Tito Alvin. He was throwing lots of punch to Tito when the guard appeared and four kids entered the house shocked-- Achi Alyssa, Dichi Almira, Jeric and my sister.

“Let me explain, Felix.” Finally they both got separated when everyone stood between them and trying to calm them.

“Hindi na kayo nahiyang dalawa! Sa harap pa ng mga bata kayo nag-away! What are you crazy??!” Mom hysterically shouted holding dad’s arms.

“Clear this mess! What are you two fighting for? Umakyat lang kami saglit ni Madeline then ganito na maabutan  namin.” Tita Susan steadily told them. My Dad was just giving a deadly stare to Tito Alvin while catching his breath.

“Our company is now on bankruptcy.” Dad sadly told everybody and takes a sit. He really looks depress. We are eyeing him and sadness is written on his face.

“What? Enlighten us, hon!” Mom worriedly asks.

Kami namang mga bata, we really don’t have any idea of what is happening, we look at each other at nakinig na lang sa mga magulang namin talking about the company that our families both owned.

“It’s my fault…” everyone eyed Tito Alvin who looks himself bad.

“Yes of course it’s yours! Damnit!” Dad irritated said. Galit na galit siya at kung siguro hindi dumating sila Mommy baka napatay niya na si Tito Alvin.

“I trusted everything to Mr. Rodelas, the immense project with the big money that the company had.” Tito Alvin said in stuttering voice.